Gay and bisexual friendly but hot male strippers in the indiana kentucky ohio area

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking for guys that aren't posers that are buff and hot like Vegas. that will let a biguy play with them and dance with them this is not urgent I am looking for my own use and possible party in the next six months. I want to know if this is a possibility and how to find one. again this is not urgent but I am looking. the internet has nothing of any consequence in my area the links only lead to companies in Chicago or Vegas or New York thanks please PM me any safe links that have info I Don't want Backpage or Craigslist at all thank you

Dick in Queens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking for guys that aren't posers that are buff and hot like Vegas. that will let a biguy play with them and dance with them this is not urgent I am looking for my own use and possible party in the next six months. I want to know if this is a possibility and how to find one. again this is not urgent but I am looking. the internet has nothing of any consequence in my area the links only lead to companies in Chicago or Vegas or New York thanks please PM me any safe links that have info I Don't want Backpage or Craigslist at all thank you
I am starting my new job with the VA Hospital in Cincinnati. My wife is staying behind in New York City for at least 6 months. I have to start exploring the area myself to see if I can find myself a willing decent, and healthy gay guy to suck my dick to completion during this period of time.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am starting my new job with the VA Hospital in Cincinnati. My wife is staying behind in New York City for at least 6 months. I have to start exploring the area myself to see if I can find myself a willing decent, and healthy gay guy to suck my dick to completion during this period of time.

Why do you have to ??