Gay and gaysex difference?

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media
How do i explain this right? Well having nothing but sex or oral with men classify you as gay? I noticed some men who do this dont consider them self gay? They just like to be with men time to time but have intamite relationships with woman only. I perosnall have had gay sex only 6 times in the past 2 years and have had two girlfriends while so, and had sex with other girls on the side. Also i only really want to have sex with this one guy i dont like about 99.9 guys or are attracted to men when i go out. What are your feelings on this i like to know? Cuz the guy i fool with says were not gay hes not gay am not gay we just lust for sex with men.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never felt attracted to women. To me sex with men is something I think of and do. Sexuality is a very bendy thing. Instead of contemplating about it one should just enjoy it. Society is hypocritical about sex but the truth is everybody wants it.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My take on this is..

If you can have sex with, have had sex with and/or you are able to love someone from the same sex= gay or bisexual if you have played or are still playing with both sides of the fence

Bi curious:..to me that is when you have not done anything concrete with a fantasy or a desire towards someone of the same sex..Usually it involves a sexual desire. You desire, you think about it, you masturbate to it...but no real life action between you and the same sex.

You have Bi's who lean more to straightsex and/or love ..and bi's who lean more to gaysex and/or love

And ofcourse the Bi-curious ones that have experimented just once with their Bi-side. Whether they are Bisexuals, or homosexuals depend on how they have proceeded in ther sexual and love ventures after that one event..

OP: to me your friend and you are deluding yourselves if you think you are straight. You are not..you are Bi and that means in part gay and straight.

Maybe there will come a time when we as people don't need to classify certain sexualities or races even in different boxes ..Maybe one day all of those boxes won't even matter to humanity

But today it still does..

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
....Cuz the guy i fool with says were not gay hes not gay am not gay we just lust for sex with men.

Okay then... I might as well change my profile. I must be 70% straight too. Obviously, the fact that I 'lust for sex with men' doesn't make me gay. Must be my extensive Barbra Streisand album collection that makes me.

Come on fellas?!?! Listen to yourselves. Do you actually read what you are writing?!? Honestly?!!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If someone ONLY has sexual desires for someone of the same sex, that is he/she is turned off/not interested by the other sex, I consider that person (very few mind you) gay. If someone ONLY has sexual desires for someone of the other sex, that is he/she is turned off/not interested in the same sex at all, I consider that person (also very few) straight. All the rest of us lie on the great bisexual spectrum, that beautiful soup of desire and lust, that makes human sexuality so interesting and fun. We should enjoy it, not seek to over-define it.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay then... I might as well change my profile. I must be 70% straight too. Obviously, the fact that I 'lust for sex with men' doesn't make me gay. Must be my extensive Barbra Streisand album collection that makes me.

Come on fellas?!?! Listen to yourselves. Do you actually read what you are writing?!? Honestly?!!

It really makes you bang your head against the wall, doesn't it?

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media
Well I guess the whole societies labeling come into play cuz whatever I do end up doing I feel the same but I do find myself, sometimes not thinking its gay at all. Other times cuz it makes me nervous and shy its gay. Older men are more into the its just sex cuz at the end of the day that's all were doing. We like to please each other but that's where the emotional connections stops. And do like to talk to each other cuz of that sexually bond as you would a friend

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media

And than there's the totally out gay guy like him LOL :)

Am not talking about your everyday out queer who looks to marry men and not into woman

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If someone ONLY has sexual desires for someone of the same sex, that is he/she is turned off/not interested by the other sex, I consider that person (very few mind you) gay. If someone ONLY has sexual desires for someone of the other sex, that is he/she is turned off/not interested in the same sex at all, I consider that person (also very few) straight. All the rest of us lie on the great bisexual spectrum, that beautiful soup of desire and lust, that makes human sexuality so interesting and fun. We should enjoy it, not seek to over-define it.

I agree and loved your post.:cool:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone has their own definitions of gay/bi/straight/queer/*. Like, literally. I don't like talking in terms of absolutes, but if there's one thing I've learned in life it's this: You will absolutely never find two people who completely agree on how this sexuality shit works, and what should be called what.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Everyone has their own definitions of gay/bi/straight/queer/*. Like, literally. I don't like talking in terms of absolutes, but if there's one thing I've learned in life it's this: You will absolutely never find two people who completely agree on how this sexuality shit works, and what should be called what.
I think you would find an overwhelming consensus among students and professionals in social/psych sciences who agree on clear definitions. It's mainly people invested in their own self-justifications who disagree.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
This is my theory on it. Gay doesn't depend on sex. You can see a bunch of straight men in prison fucking eachother, not because they are gay but they are deprived of sex for the rest of their lives and other reasons like to show dominance or something.

I think a straight man can do gay sexual acts. But I mean, If I go fuck a man in the butt right now I don't think I'd be gay.

I feel zero attraction towards men. I think this is what determines if you are gay or not. What you are attracted to. If you see a man and thing "fuck hes hot i want to take him home tonight" you are probably gay. The same goes for if you say that for women. If you say that for men and women well shit, you are probably bi sexual.

What if someone never has sex? But they are attracted to women when they see them? Well that guy is straight even if he hasn't had sex yet, he still has a sexual orientation. So personally to me, I really think your sexuality is determined in your brain, not by your acts. Some guys are horny and I think some straight men will let a guy suck his dick because when you imagine right, you can imagine its a girl. Just like you do with your hand lol.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Well said. I get tired of people trying to define their sexuality. If you like him/her, if you're attracted to him/her, if he/she feels good for you, then let it be. If you aren't comfortable "letting it all hang out in public", then do it discreetly. Life is too short, and not being who you want to be, isn't what living life is all about. Smiley Faces... etc...

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It really makes you bang your head against the wall, doesn't it?

In one... Happens all the time here. The answer they are usually looking for is in the question.

And than there's the totally out gay guy like him LOL :)

Am not talking about your everyday out queer who looks to marry men and not into woman

Nothing 'everyday' about me darling...

I think you would find an overwhelming consensus among students and professionals in social/psych sciences who agree on clear definitions. It's mainly people invested in their own self-justifications who disagree.

Yes agreed Max...to be more specific it's mainly the 100% 'str8' cock suckers...

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not about who you have or have not had sex with. It's about who you want to have sex with. I'm sure there are plenty of gay or bi people who've never acted on their homosexual desires because they've been afraid, or haven't realised what they mean, or have just plain refused to admit it to themselves. It doesn't make them any less gay.

It's like left-handedness. Writing with your left hand doesn't make you left-handed. But if you've written all your life with your right hand, and it's never really worked, and then you try it with your left and everything makes much more sense, then maybe you were left-handed all along. (It's not a perfect analogy as people can be trained to use a certain hand, to a degree. But it works for the purposes of this illustration.)

Well, that is what I think, anyway,

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... And to bring it back to the OP, wanting to have sex with one guy only makes you a little bit gay. That's why this site has a %gay / %straight setting - it's a continuous spectrum. Just because you have gay tendencies doesn't mean you want to have sex with 100% of that gender - everyone has their types.