Gay and sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Frnkd213, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll ask bluntly, so attack my ignorance not my curiosity.
    For those who are gay or in a gay monogomous relationship does that mean that there is always sex anally? Or are there gay relationships that repond to sexual needs in other ways i.e. Oral, hand, etc. and not through anal sex. Have anyone been in such a relationship? As I get older though my needs for sex have not changed my wife's desire has. When we do it's great. Sex vaginally is rare. Lately sex has been hand jobs, oral, and rubbing one out. She says that it hurts now to have "sex" too dry in spite of lube nd taking it slow. I don't even will pursue anal. Seeking vag sex outside is not going to happen. Love my wife and am committed.
    That's why I'm curious about other couples especially gay sex that is not anal. Maybe you guys have creative ways to fulfill the need without engaging in anal sex. Toys.....mmm probably not but hey I'm open, not to kinky though.
    Thanks

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

This is an odd post. The situation you describe does not lead to the question that you ask.

Or is the question a subterfuge to open up the possibility of having gay sex as you do not appear to think the situation with your wife will improve and you have ruled out the possibility of virginal sex outside of your relationship.

If that is the case, ask for what you want.

3. D_Somer_Zieve

D_Somer_Zieve New Member

Not all gays favor anal sex

4. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I think there is a possibility that straight couples are more focused on vaginal sex and that gay couples are often more open-minded in finding multiple or alternative forms of sexual contact. I was in a few same-sex relationships many years ago that did not include anal sex at all, but we relied on oral or manual stimulation. It worked for me, but I am easy to please. Those relationships did not last the number of years that I assume your relationship has lasted, and I was younger then, so I will defer to someone else with more experience to discuss the sustainability of a "single source sexual relationship".

As the worst ambassador of sex on this site, I'd say there are only so many permutations, variations and situations of sexual contact. You can grow entirely bored with one and move on to the other only so many times.

5. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Will try and answer from my experience and perspective

does that mean that there is always sex anally?

That i figure can be quite offensive, why would our Sexual needs differ from the Hetero world?
    (and i am not offended you covered yourself well with the curiosity angle ha)

I would suggest you have covered it precisely as to the rest of your post, as to how we conduct our Sexual lives hah
    We differ no more or less is what i would say, anal is the only holy option in that area i need to say as well ha
    (us Gays dont have a secretive part down there )

Thanks for your curiosity, appreciate theres thought out there as to what 'we get up to' hahha
    (am genuinely laffing)
    enz

6. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess my question may be more simply put as what is sex whether mm mf ff?
    I do appreciate the responses. Regarding old post. With 12000+ I wasn't going to research on it, sorry for the repetition.
    I am always fascinated by the experiences, comments, suggestions and support of this site. Thanks

7. LADave

LADave Member

I've met numerous men who never engage in anal either on the giving or recieving end. It's just not what everyone likes. I say do what you like and not worry about it. I happen to love getting it along with sucking. I have a friend who has never done anal and has no interest in trying it. To each their won.

Draft saved Draft deleted