• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Gay bashing T-shirts

Reaction score
Earlier today, while in a convenience store/gas station, I noticed a 20ish year old man wearing what I consider to be a gay bashing T-shirt. The shirt had an image of the Trix Rabbit on it, and read---"Silly faggott, dix are for chix!"
The young woman/cashier who waited on him laughed and told him that she really liked his shirt. A few other customers in line chuckled and agreed.
Why is it so acceptable to wear these obviously hate-mongering shirts? What if you saw someone wearing pro-slavery T-shirts? Or a T-shirt with anti-Semitic inscriptions on it? Or a T-shirt making fun of Asians, or Latinos, or women? Would you express your outrage to the shirt's wearer? I don't know, maybe I'm kind of pissed at myself for not letting the others know that I didn't think the shirt was appropriate. Or maybe I should have said as a gay male, I was offended. Or maybe....ah, I don't know. What I do know is, we still have a long way to go.

B_Lightkeeper

Banned
Reaction score
I'd tell that casher that I don't think that shirt is in good taste and would not patronize that establishment anymore if she gives you any lip.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Reaction score
it was a joke I am sure
even jokes in bad taste are still jokes you may not find them funny but others may

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with that T-shirt, other than perhaps, the "obscene" language on it?

We wouldn't even know who the homosexuals are, unless they go off shooting off their mouths bragging about their sexual deviancy. Do we hear straight people bragging about their sexual exploits? Well at least most straight people don't? (Society gets crazier and more wicked in the endtimes, as they forget God.)

Have to admit, it sounds creative and funny.

BTW, didn't the children vote that the Trix rabbit should get some Trix? And yet I never saw that happen in the commercials? What gives? Greedy product-downsizing hypocritical leftist corporations?

B_Shurewood

Banned
Reaction score
It has been said that
"some people are so small,
you have to be mighty big to overlook them."
Still, it's sad to see some who are obviously
not as "enlightened" as they should be by now.

"Forgive all who have offended you,
not for them, but for yourself." ~ Harriet Nelson

Reaction score
I'm gay so yes, at first glance, I do think it's offensive. However, bear in mind that intelligent people act, not joke. The man hides inside a shirt. Let his image speak for himself.

xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member
Reaction score
\Silly faggott, dix are for chix!"

Ok, honestly, I laughed, but I'd never wear that out in public. (Or at all!) I'd never any kind of shirt with any kind of profanity or anything like that on it. As a matter of fact, I doubt I own that many shirts with any words/phrases on them. The only one I remember having that in public is my high school "class of" shirt, and one I got for filed hockey, but that's it. Even though I see where your comming from, it is his freedom of speech/expression...

parchissi

Expert Member
Reaction score
After years of abuse and ridicule unfortunately it will never change - there is always someone or something that becomes the "butt" of the joke.

Reaction score
The word "faggott" bothered me. If someone were to wear a shirt with the infamous "N-word" on it, would blacks be offended? The only 2 shirts I own with writing on them are, my Texas Longhorn T and my "Tell Me I'm Your Daddy" T. Guess someone, somewhere could get offended by either of those.

hot-rod

Gold Member
Reaction score
The word "faggott" bothered me. If someone were to wear a shirt with the infamous "N-word" on it, would blacks be offended? The only 2 shirts I own with writing on them are, my Texas Longhorn T and my "Tell Me I'm Your Daddy" T. Guess someone, somewhere could get offended by either of those.
I love your words of wisdom at the bottom of your post. My grandmother always said that 'they're too pretty to be any good'.........lol

Reaction score
I love your words of wisdom at the bottom of your post. My grandmother always said that 'they're too pretty to be any good'.........lol
:smile:Thank you. I've found that young men who use the word "dude" a lot are usually as dumb as a plate of flavored oatmeal. But, damn, they're hot fucks! So, add the "idiots" to the "pretty" category. And at least they serve a purpose:smile:

luvmycock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
The shirt is horrible! It is rude and insensitive. The fact that he would buy shirt, let alone wear it out in public shows he has no respect for others. No matter if it was a joke or not it still may offend. And I bet if someone wore a shirt that offended him then it would not be a laughing matter. Lets think before we do things people. A little compassion towards others goes a long way.

luvmycock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I've seen shirts with the N-word on them. They appear to be "acceptable" if a black person is wearing it. If a white guy wears it, they'd probably get cut bad, or shot.

Or someone may talk with the white guy and explain why that shirt is offensive. Personally these types of "offensive-hate charged" t-shirts should not be made. Also there was a whole movement about blacks taking the word and reclaiming it, But no matter what it is still an OFFENSIVE and HATEFULLY charged word because it was created out of HATE!

Bbucko

Expert Member
Reaction score
Website
thespincycle.blogspot.com
What's wrong with that T-shirt, other than perhaps, the "obscene" language on it?

We wouldn't even know who the homosexuals are, unless they go off shooting off their mouths bragging about their sexual deviancy. Do we hear straight people bragging about their sexual exploits? Well at least most straight people don't? (Society gets crazier and more wicked in the endtimes, as they forget God.)

BTW, didn't the children vote that the Trix rabbit should get some Trix? And yet I never saw that happen in the commercials? What gives? Greedy product-downsizing hypocritical leftist corporations?

This post has been reported.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Reaction score
Website
www.furaffinity.net
It's funny that he's suddenly back with the same old posts. I thought those were done for but oh well. I guess he was on a temp-ban or something?

Shirt's mildly offensive, for sure. Plenty of hateful (or just plain vulgar) shirts out there, though.

Last edited:

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Reaction score

So you'd have no problem if you saw a gay guy with a t-shirt that said "Hey Breeder, Use a Condom!", or if you saw a group of gays holding up signs that said "God Hates Breeders!" while you were trying to grieve at a funeral for someone you loved?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I saw that shirt yesterday, it made me chuckle. Not because of the quote unquote gay bashing, but because I thought it was clever.

In the infamous words of Tucker Max, "if you cant take a joke, fuck you."

seriously though, its a joke, nothing more. And, definitely nothing worth getting your panties in a twist over.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Reaction score
So you'd have no problem if you saw a gay guy with a t-shirt that said "Hey Breeder, Use a Condom!", or if you saw a group of gays holding up signs that said "God Hates Breeders!" while you were trying to grieve at a funeral for someone you loved?

I wouldn't, I would consider it clever as well since I have never heard of a hetero being referred to as a "breeder"

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Reaction score

Breeder is a hilarious non-insult frankly, and if you use it, the only response will be laughter. I've heard it a lot and had it said to me, and I laughed.

I might have laughed at the faggot shirt too, but then again I love offensive humor, dead baby jokes, racist jokes, etc. because let's face it, when people get offended it's fucking hilarious.

Like go up to a an ultra-Christian and say you worship Satan, it's awesome.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Many of the heterosexuals on this website would disagree with you:

Is the term BREEDER offensive? How much so? - Straight Dope Message Board

Opinions on the internet are like chicken little in a rain storm. I read a handful and some agree with me, some don't.

I mean, I can't understand why it would offend me. My only retort might be "You wouldn't exist without a breeder most likely", but I'd still laugh.

But it can also be used by anyone referring to people with kids.