gay best fried

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roystoy, it does get a bit larger, but perhaps I should try jelqing?? lol

Headbang, I'm not a lesbian, but I can sure rig up a muffler if it falls down, change a flat tire, and even check fluids. Maybe I missed my calling. One thing I know for sure is that I'd be insufferable as a man!

dayne: Madame Zora

You sound just fine to me as you are. A woman who know who she is and what she wants. What more can a man really want. And pleasing to the eye as well.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
In reply to the general topic of this thread, as a gay male, I did 'fool around' with my 'straight' best friend as a teenager.

He knew about me and just wanted to experiement. I was totally and completely in lust with him. Just doing it once was enough. It satisfied his urge for curiosity and it satisfied my passions. It did seem to improve our friendship too - much closer after that. And we never really talked about it or mentioned it afterwards. I don't see any problem with this on either side of the fence. I hoped that it might become the beginning of something special, but it didn't. I was grateful for that one episode alone and it is a cherished memory.

dancinfool

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well thanks for your comment

i guess it was just an experimentation thing, and it was satisfying. i was reading the thread about another theoretically straight guy who is having sex with his friend, and i wouldnt even consider my relationship with my friend like that.

it was a great experience, i would do it again, and i know that it brought us closer as friends. im happy for that