Gay/bi Guys. Are You A Top, Bottom Or Vers?

Top, bottom or vers?

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Versatile

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I have tried bottoming in the past, I really prefer topping and haven't bottomed in over 15 years (self-admitted lousy bottom). I love the perceptions of being in full control (even though I know bottoms are the ones who are really in control!) and love the sensations on my cock and the base of my cock as I fuck. The best for me is breeding - depositing my sperm deep inside. I enjoyed fucking when I was married to a woman, and love fucking guys even more.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Top. I love topping young men. And I don't need them incredibly sub either. ;)
Bottom I love young men dominating me a younger guy telling me what to do as he thrusts his cock inside me is do orgassmic

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with my man for over two years ago. We started by being more vers but i took on the top role and him the bottom. We both are very happy with our sex life currently. I love finishing inside of him and he usually cums on my chest after. He has such a cute butt also, I love everything about it.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Top, but i have bottomed a few times. Being a top is a wonderful feeling. I actually get out of my comfort zone. I love giving head, recieving too, but I love to give for sure. Then, ass play and everything in between, because I am in charge..