Gay/bi Guys. Are You A Top, Bottom Or Vers?

Top, bottom or vers?

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Versatile

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with my man for over two years ago. We started by being more vers but i took on the top role and him the bottom. We both are very happy with our sex life currently. I love finishing inside of him and he usually cums on my chest after. He has such a cute butt also, I love everything about it.

Peruse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I identify as a vers top, because 9/10 of the time I'm usually topping because I'm way too tight for any cock above 6 inches.

Even 6 is pushing it if they're too girthy. I love getting rimmed and I don't mind a sex toy or finger, but no big dick is coming inside of me. I'm too chickenshit.

I much rather focus on being the top and pounding a nice tight ass, tapping the prostate and feel their warm cheeks clench around the base of my shaft. The thought of my ball sac slapping against a bottom's taint is mind-blowing when they moan and can't help but touch themselves, then I would slap their hand off and grip their cock with my hand myself.

I love a pounding hung bottom who is bigger than me too. Damn. SO hot when I get to fuck them and they don't get to tap my ass.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm Bi. With women I love fucking pussy. With guys I prefer frottage, kissing, sucking and 69.
I reject the top/bottom dichotomy, and also the assumption that sex between men has to involve an ass.

Reactions: fanofboobs

AsherStClaire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never been anally penetrated by another guy but I envision myself as a total bottom. I only like to perform oral on other men and I've never enjoyed having it performed on me. I wouldn't say I'm submissive by any means, but I appreciate an aggressive and enthusiastic partner.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I have tried bottoming in the past, I really prefer topping and haven't bottomed in over 15 years (self-admitted lousy bottom). I love the perceptions of being in full control (even though I know bottoms are the ones who are really in control!) and love the sensations on my cock and the base of my cock as I fuck. The best for me is breeding - depositing my sperm deep inside. I enjoyed fucking when I was married to a woman, and love fucking guys even more.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have done both and mostly bottom nowadays. Both are pleasurable and I prefer the tops to be average sized. A good friend likes me to top him as I'm average.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Forgot about answering why I mostly prefer bottoming: For me it's hot to satisfy the man and I always lay on my back as I love seeing him enjoying the tightness of my hole. Feels good for me too.

Reactions: BillNC and Brett222
D

deleted1074483

top, ever since my first experience, why cos it just feels right and i like fucking and breeding a guy knowing i've left part of me in him - i've tried bottoming a handful of times in 30 + years and its never felt 'right' and does nothing for me emotionally or physically, i can take dick but literally doesn't do it for me.