Gay/Bi Guys: How can I become more of a TOP again?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first started having sex I was more of a top or at least top/versatile, now however I seem to have done a complete 360 to more of a bottom and at times bottom/versatile though not often.

I like topping as I like to be able to have power over the other person, do I just need to be more aggressive in getting the Versatile guys that I do things with to show there versatility? Rather than just letting them assume that I"m more the bottom half of versatile.

Look forward to hearing your responses on this.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or you could actually fuck the other guy.

If you think the problem is that guys aren't willing to let on that they'd like to get fucked, let me suggest that you start playing with their asses more. No one can resist someone who'll play with his ass. No one.

And tell 'em what you want to do. "You want me to fuck you, don't you baby." If he says no, and actually means it, you've got a good opportunity to offer to flip and get your ass nailed once again. Nothing wrong with that!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Topping in what way? For anal sex? Oral sex? Bondage/B&D/SM?

Sorry I didn't specify, for this post I was referring to ANAL sex!!

I didn't know people used the top/bottom terms for oral sex, or bondage/B&D/SM [I don't even really know what all that means, maybe you should start a new thread to explain it to us novices]

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I didn't specify, for this post I was referring to ANAL sex!!

I didn't know people used the top/bottom terms for oral sex, or bondage/B&D/SM [I don't even really know what all that means, maybe you should start a new thread to explain it to us novices]
OK in that case just give anal sex more just fuck the men or use toys in them and do not have them do this to you. Also maybe try seeking out men who are more into receptive anal sex, or who are totally into it as I hear they are not hard to find?

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If they're versatile they probably wouldn't object you just need to point out to them you want to top more often than you have been. They might just not realize you're bottoming more than you'd like. And make sure you haven't ended up with a total top by accident if you want to top too.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matt listen to me , simply portray yourself as a top....then after you have gotten yours if you want to get fucked mount him & take him for a ride...if your dating or just hooking up with a guy that is versatile
.....trust me he wont protest

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with everyone here Matt. The key is to use your words. You have to tell your partner what you want. I have a partner that doesn't like to be topped, so I have to bottom for the most part; however, from time to time I have to tell him that fair is fair and it is my turn to be the top. Cause we have an open line of communication and care about each other, he is willing to do this for me. Just remember that your partner can't read your mind, you have to tell him what you want and what you expect.

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hell i saw your picks. I.... want to fuck you. dude some people just have fuck me written all over them. you just don't have that " I'M THE FUCKER" thing going on.

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hell i saw your picks. I.... want to fuck you. dude some people just have fuck me written all over them. you just don't have that " I'M THE FUCKER" thing going on.

I so agree!!!
You got bottom written all over your face and THAT'S A GOOD THING!!!!
I think bottom's are the ones in control anyway....you'll get to top again...don't worry!
(When you're my age they all want to be fucked by Daddy.)