gay/bi men and cock vs straight men and pussy

gammafla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I am straight, may be bicurious, and I was wondering on a difference I have noticed reading this site between straight men and gay men attitude towards respectively pussy and cock.

The part of a woman's body I like the most are tits and when i see them I feel the instinct to touch them, kiss them etc. And I do so because I like it, not because I think that it gives pleasure to my partner. Then my interest goes to the woman's ass and to her whole body. Pussy is something I don't dislike, but I touch it and play with it more to give pleasure to the girl (which of course excites me a lot) than because I feel a strong drive to do so. I can't speak for all the straight men but I think many of them have the same feelings.

If I think of doing anything sexual with a man, I would rather touch his body, his muscles, his ass, but I would have no interest in his cock (sounds strange on this site, I know). By reading the site I have the impression that most gay and bi men have have towards cock the same attraction I and many straight men have for tits (or ass). Therefore just by seeing a cock they feel the drive to touch it, kiss it, suck it, and not just to give pleasure but because they like it.

What do you think, do you agree with this observation or is it just that this site attracts too many cock lovers to consider it as a sample of the gay/bi community?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
My 'story' allows me to be turned on by big dicks.
I teach acrobatics to older people. One of my clients is a 60 yr old woman who is VERY supple and bendy for her age. She does not 'do' sex due to her age and the size of her husband. She is having a sort of affair with me although jerking and sucking me off is as far as it goes. Her husband is completely impotent but has a massive penis. She knows that by talking about his 10''er I will get aroused and pay more attention to her. We all have male and female needs.

D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte

Account Disabled
Media
My 'story' allows me to be turned on by big dicks.
I teach acrobatics to older people. One of my clients is a 60 yr old woman who is VERY supple and bendy for her age. She does not 'do' sex due to her age and the size of her husband. She is having a sort of affair with me although jerking and sucking me off is as far as it goes. Her husband is completely impotent but has a massive penis. She knows that by talking about his 10''er I will get aroused and pay more attention to her. We all have male and female needs.

WHOA! o_O

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...do you agree with this observation or is it just that this site attracts too many cock lovers to consider it as a sample of the gay/bi community?

I can only speak for myself when I say (well, type) that I am obsessed with cock - especially dark-skinned.
But as for your observation, this site is primarily about large cocks, their owners and their admirers so I think the sample (no pun intended :smile:) is slightly skewed - or curved (pun intended :biggrin1:) - towards the crotch-watchers.