Gay/Bi tops and bottoms hardest roughest you have given or recieved

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by covered70, Jun 5, 2011.

1. covered70

covered70 New Member

I'm a very skinny submissive bottom and like probably most bottoms on here a bit of a size queen. I'd like to here the roughest, hardest sex with a big cock you have had or if your the hung one, how hard you gave it to a willing bottom. Rough is my favorite. Anyone?

2. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

I'm a tight bottom. But I had this Italian guy with a 7x5 actually fuck me so hard that he entered my 'second ring.' It was a very intense sensation. Unfortunately I didn't cum from that. I was wayy too overwhelmed with the feeling of a penis that deep in me. I was very very tight around him too so that was a very hot first encounter. I don't even enjoy a rough fuck, but from time to time, I'd like one for the sake of it. Actually.. I could go for a rough fuck now ;) Any Toronto guys wanna go? Lol.

I'm not so big myself, but the first and last time I topped, I just kept thrusting really hard and fast and I never really enjoyed the sensations. It was doggy and I just held on to his hips and thrusted like no tmrw. I didn't like it much.. Niether did my bottom partner.. He was a top and only enjoys topping. I'm glad that sexual relationship worked out well. Lol.

3. covered70

covered70 New Member

thats amazing the italian guy was able to go so hard without being overly huge. Awesome

4. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

lol yeah. I actually refuse to put both my legs over his shoulders.. Any deeper and I might as well use a wheelchair and stroll myself home. Lol!

I'm pretty tight and I only ride people at the start to I loosen myself up. I don't want to be fingered or entered any other way at the beginning.. Because I don't have control.. Especially for bigger or thicker ones that STAY hard. oh boy.

Is that weird?

5. covered70

covered70 New Member

its not weird, I'm tight to. Riding at least you have control your right. The one that is the hardest I think to take at the beginning is laying flat on your belly. Always hurts, but can be an awesome start if the top is going to get really rough.

6. Original English Thick Cut

My only dry-sex experience. I was at the tubs, and ran into a heavy-set East Indian. His dick was the size of
    a woman's forearm. He pushed two very thick fingers into my bone dry ass and said "you need lube", I replied "no I don't". With that he jammed his enormous bare-uncut dick as far into my ass at it could. The only lube was from his conspicuous pre-cum leaking out of his cock-head. The feeling was unbelieveable; white hot pain that was so erotic I shot a big load all over his chest.

Anal orgasm heaven
    I had fresh poppers at the ready and took three big snorts. My ass was on fire, but I couldn't stop. He plunged into me, while I was inhaling the amyl, I could feel him shake as he lubed the inside of my ass with his cum. I took another hit as he pushed all the way inside. His cock expanded so much I thought my ass would break. He was all the way past the second sphincter. I was in anal orgasm heaven.
    At this point his cock had swollen to almost 2 3/4" at the base, which was deep in my ass. (Jack Napier size).

Having shot once, my now deflated dick drooled a steady stream of jelly-like come. He pulled out as suddenly as he had penetrated me. The removal of his cock made my ass spasm once more. He left as abrupyly as he came in!

7. covered70

covered70 New Member

wow, its hard to know what to do when hung tops just want to stick it straight in.

8. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd literally have my skin tear. I notice when a top tries to invade too soon my ring feels a lot of pain.. probably "stretching" but I refuse to let them do that. So I take over and slowly work it in...

And enthusiast.. that was very hot. I need to go find a big dick to slowly work it in now. feeling so horny reading this lol..

9. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    I usually start out with a dildo at home for a while before I go out and know I'm going to be taking a big cock. I can take over 8" and prefer doggie but never let a top get too rough.

10. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Single greatest fuck of my life, I remember thinking, "I could die from this. Oh, well. At least I'll die happy."

11. Endless86

Endless86 New Member

I have to agree 100%! This being my first post on here, I think I'm in the same position as you, I'm a slim, fit bottom, and a total size queen. Big and rough is then only way I like to take it, I don't even like getting fingered because there is no way a finger can match the size of a properly huge penis. I'm very picky about my partners, size matters first for me. I feel like such a Ho sometimes, but nothing gets in unless he is at least 9inches thick.

My biggest so far is roughly 14" and thick! Taking him bare and rough like he was literally trying to kill me was an experience I will never forget!

#11 Endless86, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  12. sizehungry

sizehungry Active Member

I'm an unashamed size fanatic,9 inches minimum,super thick, and MUST be cut. i love to be be fucked like they are trying to kill me with it,and the more it hurts, the better i like it. so far i've deep throated and taken 10 inches all the way,but i'm dying for more,much more. i've even thought about taking a horse,so much do i love huge cock. if any one out there knows where to find these massive cocks,i would really appreciate some info.

13. elixer26

elixer26 Active Member

I'm not into the foreplay, fingering, kissing, oral etc.
    I just wanna fuck the hell outta you, beat that pussy up.
    but most guys cant take it..so...

14. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    My BF and I had a hooker - BF wanted rough fuck with big cock. Best experience ever! The sound of his dick sloshing in and out powered by extremely muscled ass and legs like a jackhammer - So fucking hot

15. ollietaylor2

ollietaylor2 Active Member

Albums:
    the biggest and roughest experience for me was taking 8 inches at the gym and then being fucked hard, fast and non stop for an eternity
    xx

Draft saved Draft deleted