gay big cock sex

cute24yo: Hey guys, any other gay men here have experience with huge cocks? I've been with several gay guys who were massive. I must say though alot of times just looking at their size was the best part. SOme big guys didn't know how fuck a guy and have the sex be enjoyable. Other hung guys really knew how to use their tool. NE other gay guys here have any tales to tell about gay big cock sex?

LittleMike: Well, this subject is exactly what brought me to this website!

I met a very cool guy a few months ago and he's 9" x 6.5" which was the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life - he's my boyfriend now and because I like to be on the bottom, I found some very good advice on this site about how to handle him.

I'm a lousy deepthroat and probably always will be - and with him its practically impossible anyway, but I can now take the whole thing up the ass and it is a wonderful thing. At first I was worried about ripping or splitting open, but once we got over the first few times, it started to get much, much easier to take it. I wasn't a virgin, just that I'd never done it with any guy so big.

Now I'm more worried about getting stretched out too much since I'm amazed at how easy it is for my bf's cock to get it in all the way now after we've been doing it regularly now for about three months. (I'm half-afraid of needing diapers by the time I'm 40 if things keep up at this rate!!!)

One thing that is totally amazing about doing it with a such a big dick is that it seems to give me wicked prostate-orgasms!!! I've encountered this phenomena before from anal sex, but with my bf's massive size, it seems to make it happen a lot quicker and easier than ever before (like every time rather than only 'sometimes'). Whether its his technique or his size that is having this effect, I don't know for certain - but I intend to keep him around as long as possible because I'm not one to take chances!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for being so candid with your posting, LittleMike.
Man, you have a good way of describing those anal orgasms. I'm not an authority on long range results of the ass hole stretching, but I think you're wise to be concerned and seeking info. Hopefully you'll get solid answers from some of our LPSG members.

Luke

catcher: Damn, I couldn't agree more! The most erotic sexual pleasure I had was with the this dude who was massively hung!

I am very tight so it honestly took awhile but we worked through it and it was the best orgasm I ever had....I didn't even touch myself and with his throbbing cock inside me i blew my load and shook afterward...

Absolutely the best!

I also agree that some dudes with big cocks suck in bed. They don't know how to use it ..it's a waste. But a big cock certainly is something to be admired!!!!! ;D

digibacker: [quote author=LittleMike link=board=sex;num=1068871839;start=0#1 date=12/22/03 at 16:43:48]Now I'm more worried about getting stretched out too much since I'm amazed at how easy it is for my bf's cock to get it in all the way now...(I'm half-afraid of needing diapers by the time I'm 40 if things keep up at this rate!!!)[/quote]

You probably won't have anything to worry about. The anal sphincter is a pretty resilient muscle. All you've done is give it a workout.

Your boyfriend at 6.5" around, while definitely large, doesn't come close to the capability some people have attained (myself included). And we all still have our normal bowel functions intact. ;)

(I would even say improved...I have a pretty muscular sphincter. [Boy, that sounds strange...])

Thumper_10x7_CA: I think one of the reasons there are many big dicked men who are actually lousy in bed is the fact that we (guys with big dicks who are gay) don't have any problem finding sex. If you don't have to work at it, then you won't strive to get better.
Now not to toot my own horn (I wish I could!) but most guys I've had the pleasure of fucking have told me they were suprised that I was actually good at sex. They tell me that most big dicked guys they've been with just lay there and don't know how to use their cocks.
I'm not one to rest on my laurels so I'm always striving to be more then a big dick, I want to be a good top no matter the size of my piece.

leanffm: I totally agree with CATCHER also. Biggest dick I have ever met was the size of MANDINGO. He was a black guy in Amsterdam and about 11.5 inches long. Told him that there was no way I could take it, but he could give it a try. He made me relax and it was the best sex I have ever had. Mind, he was 55 which stands for his experience. I am not sure though if I could do it with just any guy. He was black and this "Getting fucked by a huge black dick" is a turn-on to many white guys, I suppose.
J.

josh: ^^^ yeh, i agree with that point. The same goes for women aswell. Im not really sure why its a crave but it is! And it is for me 2! :D