gay boi near Pittsburgh, looking for fun

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by kinggalaxia, Oct 10, 2004.

1. kinggalaxia

kinggalaxia Member

Albums:
    hi guys. I'm 20yo gay student at California University of Pennsylvania and I'm looking to get out more and have some other gay guys for friends.

I'm not completely familiar w/ Pittsburgh as a whole but I could learn quick. Already, without actually going there, I can understand & follow directions to Liberty Avenue (Pegasus, Images, other gay clubs). I'm not good w/ north side yet but like I said, I could learn.

I'm also looking for anyone willing to spend a night or two w/ me. I'm single and it'd be real sweet to feel that warmth again, y'know? ne1 interested, just lemme know

Of course, sex isn't everything and I'd love to just go out to some clubs w/ anyone who'll keep their word and be at the meeting place that would be planned.

this msg goes out to anywhere between Pittsburgh & Uniontown as well (Waynesburg, Greensburgh, Washington, etc)

Just PM me or e-mail at

kinggalaxia@yahoo.com

for more information (face pic/dick info/whatever).

anyone who's slightly interested, please consider it. I'm mostly a lonely guy and you'd be doing me a favor by taking me for a night out. Thanks!!

2. Imported

Gold Member

tpitt:
    Drop me a line!! :hi:

3. 54inchs

54inchs New Member

Hi guy, hit me up if you want to talk or get together.

Draft saved Draft deleted