Gay Book/idk Ideas looking for co writers

D

deleted2887931

If you look at my DeviantArt ElijahBlack8 you can see I'm not just a user who makes almost 1k a year with very small nieche which is insane like next level crazy FOR what is very small amount of DeviantArt followers. It shows it needs expansion now. Good job I have book ideas and rely really hot and fun ones. Bad job no time. Good job- that it's fun. I'm also very familiar with writing. I know my stuff, seriously but am busy.

Regardless of wat ur looking for Id love to write my stories up with someone. Cuz there fucking hot and practice is key. I want to look down and see we've created a actual fucking book with artwork and a brand (elijahblack8) and all
and of course I know my stuff I'll help u along and fix things etc. I'd love to help train u up.
Here's my ideas:

1. Big Bass6
Theme- Hollywood etc is fake
A plot- Get the Band successful
B plot- Band drama personalities and behind the scenes make protag realize how unglamorous hollywood really is.

The 6 best most marketable boys are picked out from the crowd of fat bottomed young men. They get to live out their dreams singing and dancing in America's next biggg boy band. But they soon find out just how wrong they were.

Story structure
I'm leaving it dry rn cuz I'm saving it for later to be lighted up and fun cool etc when writing.

Hook
Hot music video. Cuts and contrasts between behind the scenes.

Set up
Meet protag, he's disatisfied with normality maybe has like dying grandparent it something. Needs more!

Something odd
Sees flyers or something for boyband. New tv show then sees it hosted by fictional celebrity character.

Grasp at Straws
Who does he think he is. Wat is he talking about. Why does he reallllly want to go wtf it turns from concern to magical and excitement. But it's snapped out of when- ?

Catalyst
He notices his bottoms enlarged overnight. On the TV there it is again with! Then he sees it's called big bass6, a pop/r&b/hip hop influenced group, with silohettes of men looking back with huge asses and he starts to look back at his looking up at mirror- bwoing!! The guy on tv starts begging for men "with like a fat jiggily ass or whatever-" to cum down to audition. I'm gonna get super in depth with this I guess it plays off fate idea/destiny etc...

Denial
He does day as usual while he bottom ever expands abd grows with each mealm constantly ssaying it's off limits

Experiment
He decides to look into a bit and phones up someone.

Mentor
Either the guy or fellow member. Sees potential in him whether that's in singing dancing or... Other assets.

Pull Rug
At audition cuz he's so inspired abd holding back he absolutely kills it, there's no way he can't give it a go now he's literally through!!

Break into Two
But how much can he keep up with? He sits alone that night similar to beginning where it feels magical... He's being noticed.

Fun and Games
Meet the Boys / competition.

B story
He talks to ppl at home. Dad? Who's concerned about sexualization? Idk well see. Maybe they hate each other cus opposite views. Maybe he's extremely religious etc and homophobic.

Trial / survive death / respected
Auditions?
This is sexy part but not sexiest yet.
Fun part cuz they do music video test!!! Or maybe if that's later perfor mm on stage- wobble asses.
They get tried out for jeans as they all wear sexy jeans with designs on pockets that make asses look so round and fat and overbubbled. Wobbiling. They have to shake them.
They get spanked and slapped in them. Rigorous anti fart training to remove the teenage boy from them where they have to wobble their be asses when theyre big asses need to parp and anyone who pumps is out. Protag of course accidently toots even tho it was hot warm sbd it's one too many and gets them slapped and has to sit on the chuff chair in his fat butt jeans where he holds sign up that he farted it's extremely embarrasing abd rival loves it. Some other boys end up squeeking too.

"Hang up ur American boy jeans"
"Wait no, .. I like to watch em jiggle as he walks away. Says bossx1
Sniff. ax1s big ass wobbles as he unattaches his big arse from the chair and exits the building. Bossx1 looks from the open door as he wobbles down the cobblestone path. That's one fucking fat big ass... His face turns downwards, would have been so hot to sniff. Sniffle.
Phrump! Ax1 sits down on it in the taxi he looks back sadly to see bossx1 frowning and waftkng the air to himself smelling deep. Ax1 frowns looking over from his big ass. The taxi clunks away with all it's strength.
Wat the fuck is in those bags!!! The cabbie exclaimed clinging to the wheel. Oh there all natural, pizza hut I think not muscles haha. Hold on let me drop some of the load. Prrrrffftttt ahhh. The cabbie wafts the air phew.

Boom! Bam! Boing! Bwoing! Broooum! Bong!
Big! phrump they're asses biunce! Bass!they sing deeper as they clam they're legs together and squat them out bam! They bounce em again. Six!... Phrump they bend over and out as the camera zooms into the fat bottoms jeans.

Smack, smack, smack, shwap! Boing! All the asses go swinging with the fat bouncing to the left as Justin goes along slapping them before fucking looking back and holding the left ones big ass.
Prrrppp! Gasp! Justin backs off after Kyles fat bottom trumped right on his face with a hit airy one. Boing! Kyle shakes em and smirks at him looking back over his American boy jeans prrt! Sniff urgh Justin looks away revoltion. Wats wrong u don't like it? I like the fat.i do actually he puts in face deep in the squishes while urging in discust at kyles fat butt trumps

Meet Evil / Problem revealed
Competition in Band. Also, his place up for grabs. Or cabt fit in. We 'll see.

Truth and or Ultimation
He doesn't get in band!!!

Midpoint and Mirror
He goes home feeling stupid. Questioning body etc. Actually verges on genuinely emotional showing how it can effect self esteem. He sees them on tv.
Compares with other boys.

As the reality show goes on. The public love him and it puts him in spirits again.

Plan of Attack
he's inspired to get his ass back into the band! He social media markets to death. Works his ass off by selling a piece to everyone who's interested. He becomes beloved. Maybe be can do solo etc etc etc.

Confront
He's back to debating if he's back in band. They're consofering reshooting the ending!!! He's becoming a star in himself.
His band enemy is angry perhaps or other member.

Defeat
He cabcels the band

Dark Night
Both him and all the boys r sad.

Seiezing the Sword
He gets them together to make own bsnd of course.

Defeat
Devastated as he's stopped at every hurdle he sees how corrupt the system is.
Worse, he's given opportunity to get it back but he has to suck managers cock etc.

B plot
The boys have to fuck higher ups too. Some do.

Win
He seduces the manager then farts in his face right as he gets his ass in his jeans the boys film his small dick too and threaten his career.
They all turn round to show off their huge asses making him drool when- oh no- FRRRRRUMMMMPPPP PARRRPPLL PFFFTPRRTPPP !!! shhhh ughhh ooh uhm mmhmmp prrppp!uuhh prrp!h ahh

Return changed
THey realize there's nothing glamourous about being a star. They see guy on tv knowing he's being fucked or something idk?
it's gross and sleazy etc etc.

closing image
They make homemade music and it does nothing... Shit we should have stayed in band? Funny ending.
BUT then they they get big out of nowhere!!! Ohh fuck....

Characters

Lead guy- manager type. Black guy I think. Talks about BBC but very small. Like Flo Rida type guy definitely! Or that Persian wolf guy 100%

Blonde white- Luke
Redhead-ish latin- Niko
Black one- pretty boy think Chris brown
Brunette one- Kyle, shaggy hair jeans calm sad think grey from hm fomt. PROTAG! Confidence issues.
Asian one- kpop style I think. Bangs over face. Maybe has coloured hair sometimes, maybe blue or green idk.
South Asian one- Syed. Becomes friend I think.

Other contestents

Justin?- Timberlake or Bieber. Perhaps male equivalent of like a Stacy u know wat I mean.
Redhead curly hair -be sorta nerdy looking but kinda beloved and hot.

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you look at my DeviantArt ElijahBlack8 you can see I'm not just a user who makes almost 1k a year with very small nieche which is insane like next level crazy FOR what is very small amount of DeviantArt followers. It shows it needs expansion now. Good job I have book ideas and rely really hot and fun ones. Bad job no time. Good job- that it's fun. I'm also very familiar with writing. I know my stuff, seriously but am busy.

Regardless of wat ur looking for Id love to write my stories up with someone. Cuz there fucking hot and practice is key. I want to look down and see we've created a actual fucking book with artwork and a brand (elijahblack8) and all
and of course I know my stuff I'll help u along and fix things etc. I'd love to help train u up.
Here's my ideas:

1. Big Bass6
Theme- Hollywood etc is fake
A plot- Get the Band successful
B plot- Band drama personalities and behind the scenes make protag realize how unglamorous hollywood really is.

The 6 best most marketable boys are picked out from the crowd of fat bottomed young men. They get to live out their dreams singing and dancing in America's next biggg boy band. But they soon find out just how wrong they were.

Story structure
I'm leaving it dry rn cuz I'm saving it for later to be lighted up and fun cool etc when writing.

Hook
Hot music video. Cuts and contrasts between behind the scenes.

Set up
Meet protag, he's disatisfied with normality maybe has like dying grandparent it something. Needs more!

Something odd
Sees flyers or something for boyband. New tv show then sees it hosted by fictional celebrity character.

Grasp at Straws
Who does he think he is. Wat is he talking about. Why does he reallllly want to go wtf it turns from concern to magical and excitement. But it's snapped out of when- ?

Catalyst
He notices his bottoms enlarged overnight. On the TV there it is again with! Then he sees it's called big bass6, a pop/r&b/hip hop influenced group, with silohettes of men looking back with huge asses and he starts to look back at his looking up at mirror- bwoing!! The guy on tv starts begging for men "with like a fat jiggily ass or whatever-" to cum down to audition. I'm gonna get super in depth with this I guess it plays off fate idea/destiny etc...

Denial
He does day as usual while he bottom ever expands abd grows with each mealm constantly ssaying it's off limits

Experiment
He decides to look into a bit and phones up someone.

Mentor
Either the guy or fellow member. Sees potential in him whether that's in singing dancing or... Other assets.

Pull Rug
At audition cuz he's so inspired abd holding back he absolutely kills it, there's no way he can't give it a go now he's literally through!!

Break into Two
But how much can he keep up with? He sits alone that night similar to beginning where it feels magical... He's being noticed.

Fun and Games
Meet the Boys / competition.

B story
He talks to ppl at home. Dad? Who's concerned about sexualization? Idk well see. Maybe they hate each other cus opposite views. Maybe he's extremely religious etc and homophobic.

Trial / survive death / respected
Auditions?
This is sexy part but not sexiest yet.
Fun part cuz they do music video test!!! Or maybe if that's later perfor mm on stage- wobble asses.
They get tried out for jeans as they all wear sexy jeans with designs on pockets that make asses look so round and fat and overbubbled. Wobbiling. They have to shake them.
They get spanked and slapped in them. Rigorous anti fart training to remove the teenage boy from them where they have to wobble their be asses when theyre big asses need to parp and anyone who pumps is out. Protag of course accidently toots even tho it was hot warm sbd it's one too many and gets them slapped and has to sit on the chuff chair in his fat butt jeans where he holds sign up that he farted it's extremely embarrasing abd rival loves it. Some other boys end up squeeking too.

"Hang up ur American boy jeans"
"Wait no, .. I like to watch em jiggle as he walks away. Says bossx1
Sniff. ax1s big ass wobbles as he unattaches his big arse from the chair and exits the building. Bossx1 looks from the open door as he wobbles down the cobblestone path. That's one fucking fat big ass... His face turns downwards, would have been so hot to sniff. Sniffle.
Phrump! Ax1 sits down on it in the taxi he looks back sadly to see bossx1 frowning and waftkng the air to himself smelling deep. Ax1 frowns looking over from his big ass. The taxi clunks away with all it's strength.
Wat the fuck is in those bags!!! The cabbie exclaimed clinging to the wheel. Oh there all natural, pizza hut I think not muscles haha. Hold on let me drop some of the load. Prrrrffftttt ahhh. The cabbie wafts the air phew.

Boom! Bam! Boing! Bwoing! Broooum! Bong!
Big! phrump they're asses biunce! Bass!they sing deeper as they clam they're legs together and squat them out bam! They bounce em again. Six!... Phrump they bend over and out as the camera zooms into the fat bottoms jeans.

Smack, smack, smack, shwap! Boing! All the asses go swinging with the fat bouncing to the left as Justin goes along slapping them before fucking looking back and holding the left ones big ass.
Prrrppp! Gasp! Justin backs off after Kyles fat bottom trumped right on his face with a hit airy one. Boing! Kyle shakes em and smirks at him looking back over his American boy jeans prrt! Sniff urgh Justin looks away revoltion. Wats wrong u don't like it? I like the fat.i do actually he puts in face deep in the squishes while urging in discust at kyles fat butt trumps

Meet Evil / Problem revealed
Competition in Band. Also, his place up for grabs. Or cabt fit in. We 'll see.

Truth and or Ultimation
He doesn't get in band!!!

Midpoint and Mirror
He goes home feeling stupid. Questioning body etc. Actually verges on genuinely emotional showing how it can effect self esteem. He sees them on tv.
Compares with other boys.

As the reality show goes on. The public love him and it puts him in spirits again.

Plan of Attack
he's inspired to get his ass back into the band! He social media markets to death. Works his ass off by selling a piece to everyone who's interested. He becomes beloved. Maybe be can do solo etc etc etc.

Confront
He's back to debating if he's back in band. They're consofering reshooting the ending!!! He's becoming a star in himself.
His band enemy is angry perhaps or other member.

Defeat
He cabcels the band

Dark Night
Both him and all the boys r sad.

Seiezing the Sword
He gets them together to make own bsnd of course.

Defeat
Devastated as he's stopped at every hurdle he sees how corrupt the system is.
Worse, he's given opportunity to get it back but he has to suck managers cock etc.

B plot
The boys have to fuck higher ups too. Some do.

Win
He seduces the manager then farts in his face right as he gets his ass in his jeans the boys film his small dick too and threaten his career.
They all turn round to show off their huge asses making him drool when- oh no- FRRRRRUMMMMPPPP PARRRPPLL PFFFTPRRTPPP !!! shhhh ughhh ooh uhm mmhmmp prrppp!uuhh prrp!h ahh

Return changed
THey realize there's nothing glamourous about being a star. They see guy on tv knowing he's being fucked or something idk?
it's gross and sleazy etc etc.

closing image
They make homemade music and it does nothing... Shit we should have stayed in band? Funny ending.
BUT then they they get big out of nowhere!!! Ohh fuck....

Characters

Lead guy- manager type. Black guy I think. Talks about BBC but very small. Like Flo Rida type guy definitely! Or that Persian wolf guy 100%

Blonde white- Luke
Redhead-ish latin- Niko
Black one- pretty boy think Chris brown
Brunette one- Kyle, shaggy hair jeans calm sad think grey from hm fomt. PROTAG! Confidence issues.
Asian one- kpop style I think. Bangs over face. Maybe has coloured hair sometimes, maybe blue or green idk.
South Asian one- Syed. Becomes friend I think.

Other contestents

Justin?- Timberlake or Bieber. Perhaps male equivalent of like a Stacy u know wat I mean.
Redhead curly hair -be sorta nerdy looking but kinda beloved and hot.

Sorry i forgot to write my message along with my attachments because I was so fucking tittilated and excited by your post. I love writing little scenarios attached to clips of phat bootied dudes placed in compromising/embarrassing scenarios and such. My only problem is that I get so damned horned up from tweaking my nips while writing that I have to finish up so that l can start jerking off and bust a fat ass nut to these scenarios!

Long story short, I'm loving your Line of thinking! My previous post have a few of the little short stories attached with screenshots of some of the clips I used for inspiration. My Twitter accounts are always eventually shutdown though from the themes of my stories, I believe. Even though it's all just erotic fiction, ya know?!?!

Maybe my shit isn't to anyone else's liking if that be the case, I apologize for the encroachment. But just know, I definitely am feeling your line of thought!

• Love
Reactions: deleted2887931
D

deleted2887931

Sorry i forgot to write my message along with my attachments because I was so fucking tittilated and excited by your post. I love writing little scenarios attached to clips of phat bootied dudes placed in compromising/embarrassing scenarios and such. My only problem is that I get so damned horned up from tweaking my nips while writing that I have to finish up so that l can start jerking off and bust a fat ass nut to these scenarios!

Long story short, I'm loving your Line of thinking! My previous post have a few of the little short stories attached with screenshots of some of the clips I used for inspiration. My Twitter accounts are always eventually shutdown though from the themes of my stories, I believe. Even though it's all just erotic fiction, ya know?!?!

Maybe my shit isn't to anyone else's liking if that be the case, I apologize for the encroachment. But just know, I definitely am feeling your line of thought!
Hmm. Well I absolutely love ur passion, I'm so glad I can find someone else who imagination, is fun to talk to and loves to create.
Let's make money while literally have so much fun doing it. It's win win, hobby plus side hustle. I'll send all the money u earn (assuming it's coming to me) through to u on cashapp, PayPal, whatever. But there's also additional rewards of it just being fun and nice. That's how I get money from this I did wat I love, I tapped I to that and did wats fun for me. Cheesy but almost always answer lies inside.

Anyway, you'll love my onedrive of writing. We'll take hottest stories tighten and expand them lol and squeeze them into a book of short stories of inconsistent length. Whether that takes form of premium fokder or is sold on Amazon

D

deleted2887931

Hmm. Well I absolutely love ur passion, I'm so glad I can find someone else who imagination, is fun to talk to and loves to create.
Let's make money while literally have so much fun doing it. It's win win, hobby plus side hustle. I'll send all the money u earn (assuming it's coming to me) through to u on cashapp, PayPal, whatever. But there's also additional rewards of it just being fun and nice. That's how I get money from this I did wat I love, I tapped I to that and did wats fun for me. Cheesy but almost always answer lies inside.

Anyway, you'll love my onedrive of writing. Can't wait to show u there so hot. If u take them and add ur own spin. It's so much fun cuz there so hot

I'll give u good training I know wat I'm doing and how to explain well usually. Best thing about writing is it makes u smarter idk if u know that already, it's complicated and deep but I feel u get me and u get that or will that u won't regret it it's a great jumping off point to enhancing ur thinking. Not books proffesors all that gay shit lol actual intelligence.

• Love
Reactions: Harambae
D

deleted2887931

I'll teach u wat I know about writing craft as we go along. Let's outline the sexy new novel about blonde boys getting taken into sex trade

• Haha
Reactions: lkpt14094
D

deleted2887931

I love writing and would love to collaborate on a project. I'm working on a gay romance of my own. I could send you samples?
Thx I'd love to see wat ur writings like.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id love someone to write a LGBTQ Goldie lockes and the 3 bears, with a blonde twink main character and 3 dom made bears.