Gay Bottoms

bryguy961

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually stay hard while being fucked too... but like some of the other guys, I have to avoid too much stimulation or I'll cum really fast.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience is like most bottoms. I usually go "soft" when my partner fucks me, but there are occasions when I am so horny that it does not matter--I stay so hard that almost hurts. This creates some of most memorable sex in life.

I agree as well that I do not need to be hard or cum to enjoy sex. Many times, my partner and I go to sleep (with his cock buried inside me). That is a wonderful feeling! As they say, sex is mostly mental.

BeercanHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tim37 said:
I was wondering for you gay guys who bottom, do you lose your hardon while getting fucked. The guys that have bottom for me have always stayed hard. Was talking to a friend and he told me he loses his hardon as soon as he starts getting fucked. Was wondering if there is anyone else this happens to?

Whether I'm slamming my boyfriend, or taking it up the ass, I am always rock hard... :biggrin1:

BeercanHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latiszari said:
Ehm...:redface: Well...:redface: The top is the guy who fuck, and the bottom is the guy who is fucked... Do you understand???:biggrin1:

::whew:: Wow, I never really thought about that, but I can see how it would be confusing to straight folks... One might assume that the top was the guy physically on top, which is not always/usually the case! :biggrin1:

LookinginLV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go as slow as humanly possible for as long as possible... talking about five seconds to complete each stroke. Your lucky bottom should come in about five minutes or less. The bigger you are the better this will be.

ordinarygay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends, on the mood, atmosphere, feeling and all sensitive aspects.

So far I can think of one reason, because I have been through this problem.

For example, maybe A doesn't have a good day at work, but B wants to have sex, and A doesn't want to disappoint B, so A is under stress and cannot free his mind, while A has sex with B.

WestSiderNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my hard-on comes and goes as i'm getting fucked. Usually the bigger the cock, the harder I am when getting fucked. Maybe that's why I'm on this site LOL

sometimes have an orgasm when hard, sometimes when soft, sometimes not at all while getting fucked. regardless of the orgasm or how hard i am, it's a very enjoyable experience...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WestSiderNYC said:
sometimes have an orgasm when hard, sometimes when soft, sometimes not at all while getting fucked. regardless of the orgasm or how hard i am, it's a very enjoyable experience...
I am the same way....I love getting fucked ...with or without and orgasm.......:087: ....!!!!
:tongue:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with BBB2.5 and Westside. Being bottom can be great with or without the orgasm, but sometimes I find myself just wanting to ride the cock to get off...

I usually stay hard throughout the fucking, and know that if I touch my dick too much I cum really quickly.

D_Festus_Fannipat

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I stay hard while receiving, and sometimes I go soft while receiving. I think it must be a combination of the intensity of the situation, the intensity of my "interest" in the situation, and the line between pleasure/pain that can be crossed in some situations/positions.

I guess this just needs more "research" for me. :wink:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back when I first started having sex, I got soft when bottoming and would then start to get hard again after the top had cum - especially if he came on my stomach/chest. Now, I stay hard the whole time. And, if I jerk myself too much, I'll cum in a flash. My favorite thing is to cum while getting fucked. But only after I've been fucked a while.

Interestingly, as a top, I sometimes have a hard time cumming depending on position. Also, since I am pretty thick, I've been with some bottoms that couldn't stay hard because there was some work involved in accommodating my cock. That kind of work is fun for a top, guys. I've never taken a bottom going "soft" in a negative way. I think its great though to be able to watch a bottom get hard again while you are fucking the heck out of them.

- E

TallTanAndLong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not gay, but I am a bottom for my wife when she wants to use the strap-on on me. I usually maintain erection during. I've only achieved orgasm without penis stimulation once. She had me just in the right position and her strap-on was hitting my prostrate just right. It kind of caught both of us by surprise as I started spurting. Unfortunately, haven't achieved this again since. I think we've been trying too hard as it was really cool.

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally Posted by zixxer
It's weird to come while soft, too.

Oh ...WOW....been there done that many times...feels good.
BBB2.5 said:
Oh ...WOW....been there done that many times...feels good.

Me Too! Awesome feeling to be getting fucked so well by a top that you cum without ever touching your dick. My BF does this to me often. :biggrin1:

I can keep my hardon, it just depends on the sex and what we are both into in any given session. A lot of times during real love making I don't, and don't care as it just feels sooooo great having him in me.

When I'm on top, I don't care if the he stays hard or not. Not trying to be a pig, it's just more important that you are both enjoying the sex.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I rarely loose my hardon while getting fucked. And I can take a guys dick as long as he wants or needs me to. I can also cum more than once while getting fucked without touching my dick once. I have on a few occasions had anal orgasms, and they are the BESTT!!!

Although a 6"er feels nice, I have taken a 10"er without any pain and took him for a couple of hours (He came twice) and 2 days later had my regular fb (6") and he said I was just as tight before as then.

To me, I don't care if I cum or not. I LOVE the feeling of a guys dick moving inside me more than anything else, and I meen ANYTHING else. As long, as deep, and as many times as possible.

Craig

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmmmm, just thinking about what I like. This is maybe revealing too much, so some of you might like to cover your eyes when you read this.

Usually I love to be on top in the afternoons and evenings, and for sex through the night. But in the mornings when we wake up side by side I like to slip my throbbing meat into a nice warm relaxed ass when we are half a sleep, and then I like to wank the guy off while we are still lying/fucking side by side.

I would say that about a third of the guys I have been with like to cum when I fuck them. I quite often like to suck a guy, swallow/kiss him rotten and then fuck him. Generally I think people can enjoy being fucked more once they have had a bit of attention, and are relaxed. It also means I have built up a bit of connection before moving on to fucking which always makes for a smoother ride.

Fuck did I write this? You guys seem to be able to get me to reveal far too much!

By the way, regarding bird flu preparations: make sure you have enough food and water for 4 weeks (the beginning of the third week will see medical and other services collapse through overload), get plenty of paracetemol (survivors will be those who can keep their temperatures down), ditto disinfectant and pay special attention to hand washing and basic hygiene, contaminated hard surfaces (tables, cups and phones) are a risk for atleast 48 hrs). Stay away from work if you are sick, keep atleast 1.5 metres away from people to stay safe. Big penises must survive by being prepared, use good judgement. This is my interpetation of recent info so if you haven't given it any thought check what they are telling you in your area, there's loads of stuff on the net. (We are due for another international pandemic, one every 40 years since the 17thC).

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When bottoming, I usually stay hard, but I gotta say that when topping I love to fuck dog-style and feel a long, soft dick swing in rhythm to my strokes. It is a fantastic turn-on when the guy is hung. Not all tops take losing your hard-on as an insult.