Gay Bottoms

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stay hard and sometimes I don't, it all depends where my mind is. I can ejaculate while being fucked without touching myself too, it's easier when the guy is very hung. Girth seems to make it easier but a long cock can do it too.

oops....of topic a bit...

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was trashed at a friends party and so i went upstairs to lay down well the next thing i know theres this black guy telling me to lay on my back and spread my legs so i did next thing i know he has his finger in my ass and is massaging my anus and lubing my asshole up well next thing i know the whole party is up in the room including people i know some people started cheering fuck em next thing i know i have this huge black cock fucking me infront of 40 or more people he fucked me for a while probably 30-45 minutes with all these people including a girl i liked and friends ive known for years my sister and her boyfriend saw it also. i must have finally past out. the next day friends are showing me pictures of me getting fucked and some people video recorded it on camera i was so embarrassed because no one knew i was bi hell i didnt even really know it. it took me awhile to hang around those friends again and come to find out later i found out one of my friends found out i was bi courios and told the black guy at the party that was gay that i was a bi bottom and wanted him to fuck me well he did just that. theres a picture of me getting fucked by him in MY PHOTOS you cant miss it. feel free to tell me what you think. i was more embarrassed because i could here people saying comments about how small my penis was. and some people were laughing. im only about 3 3/8 hard and when soft my penis can suck in my crotch which because i was drunk i was very soft when i was getting fucked. i was more embarassed about people seeing my cock then people seeing me take dick.

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can normally stay hard through all of it, so easy to cum when I'm getting fucked by my bf.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once he is in, I tend to go soft and concentrate on what's happening inside me. It is very interesting because I am mostly soft but I can cum just from getting fucked. I was surprised the first time it happened.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it varies by experience and position. There have been times I have topped and bottomed where I have gone from hard to soft then back hard. And times where I have topped a guy where he has been hard most the time or soft most then hard at the very end when he came! I think its a def up and down kind of thing.

Hey guys if u have a chance check out my site on masculinity: Home - A Man's Life: A Place for Discussion

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm versatile bi, and top more than bottom when I have sex with a guy. That being said, I'm always hard when I'm being fucked, and if my lover keeps it up long enough, I cum without ever touching my cock. (I don't masturbate while being fucked, because that is a guaranteed quick cum for me.) Everybody's different...Vive la difference!

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
I think there's a little bit of a misconception about bottoms staying hard. Just because I don't stay hard the entire time I'm getting fucked doesn't mean I'm not turned on. That said, no I don't stay hard most of the time i'm getting fucked, but that's something my partner actually likes. Allows me to last longer without having to worry about shooting off too soon. ;)

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering for you gay guys who bottom, do you lose your hardon while getting fucked. The guys that have bottom for me have always stayed hard. Was talking to a friend and he told me he loses his hardon as soon as he starts getting fucked. Was wondering if there is anyone else this happens to?

Partner and I both bottom and top depending on our mood at the time. We both stay hard. In fact my partner gets his hardest hard on while getting fucked. He can make me cum hands free when he fucks me.

D_Rock_N_Rolle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly that all depends how im getting fucked...

If im on my back, then most likely im not hard.

If im facing him, im usually hard. Also, if the guy is hung and hes fucking me (as long as hes hitting up near my prostate) then yeah im hard!

I would say as a general rule that most bottoms however dont stay hard

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Partner and I both bottom and top depending on our mood at the time. We both stay hard. In fact my partner gets his hardest hard on while getting fucked. He can make me cum hands free when he fucks me.

Can I come and play at your house?

23bicurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i stay rock hard when im getting fucked. my top friend jerks me sometimes if i start to lose my erection, which happens after i cum. i tend to cum every 4-5 mins that he fucks me. sometimes hands free. he gets upset if i go soft, and i hate to disappoint. i try not to go soft until hes shot his load in my ass...