Gay Buck Rogers?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A new Buck Rogers TV movie is supposed to be coming out, with Gil Gerard and Erin Gray (Buck and Wilma from the '70s TV show) playing Buck's parents.

YouTube - ‪Buck Rogers: Exclusive First Look!‬‏

Buck is played by Bobby Rice...who set off my gaydar. Looking at his other credits, he was in "The Lair" about gay vampires, and he plays Peter Kirk in the fan series "Star Trek New Voyages: Phase II." The character of Peter Kirk, incidentally, is gay.

- Evan Peters - VideoSonar

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having Gil play Buck's father will be pretty hard since he died of stomach cancer well over 20 years ago.

Sklar

I remember when he had cancer and he went on a macrobiotic diet and he beat it. He's been a fairly busy actor since then -- certainly hasn't quit the business or become a recluse. What made you think he was dead?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when he had cancer and he went on a macrobiotic diet and he beat it. He's been a fairly busy actor since then -- certainly hasn't quit the business or become a recluse. What made you think he was dead?

I heard it on the news many years ago. If I'm wrong, I apologize about the misinformation.

Sklar

calliesdad1

Just Browsing
Media
Gil was at our Western Film Fair (I think it was the one in Winston-Salem, NC) about 2 years ago. Looked right fine! One of the younger stars there.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ummm is it me or do both of those clips look, well....amatureish at best. These cannot possibly even be pilots or upfronts for projects. Too crude.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll probably get flamed for this for being unintellectual, but here goes.

I just looked up Bobby Rice on IMDB and he was born on March 14, 1983, making his astrological birth sign Pisces.

I've found IRL and in observing celebrities that Pisces and Libra (and maybe to some degree Taurus) men can have a certain softness that can make people suspect that they are gay.

Two celebrity examples that immediately come to mind are Prince Albert of Monaco and Prince Edward of the U.K. Both are Pisces. I can't off hand think of a Libra celebrity whose sexuality has been speculated on.

As I said, it's something I've observed in everyday life as well and I don't necessarily know beforehand the birth signs of the men that I, or others, wonder about.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A new Buck Rogers TV movie is supposed to be coming out, with Gil Gerard and Erin Gray (Buck and Wilma from the '70s TV show) playing Buck's parents.

YouTube - ‪Buck Rogers: Exclusive First Look!‬‏

Buck is played by Bobby Rice...who set off my gaydar. Looking at his other credits, he was in "The Lair" about gay vampires, and he plays Peter Kirk in the fan series "Star Trek New Voyages: Phase II." The character of Peter Kirk, incidentally, is gay.

- Evan Peters - VideoSonar

What channel is this new Star Trek series on?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ummm is it me or do both of those clips look, well....amatureish at best. These cannot possibly even be pilots or upfronts for projects. Too crude.

I agree. After some further research, I realized that it's another fan-produced Web series and not a TV movie, as I originally thought.