Gay Bukake or Gay cuckold

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How come there is very little out there about gay Bukake?
One cannot find to much info. I am so interested!
Also there is not much on gay cuckolding. I happen to be one and was wondering where I might find more info or a forumn? Is that the right term?
Love to talk to others who are in the same situation.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't heard of much in term of gay cuckholding. I've had experiences where I've had sex with a top in a relationship and the bottom just watched. Wasn't really cuckholding but in a sense it was.

As for gay bukkake never really ran into that in real life.

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmmmm ok
So thats cool.
Reason I asked is because my partner makes me watch him fuck his boys and I have to clean up any cum wherever it is. That could be in his boy pussy or even on the sheets if they cum there. We don't have sex but I am made to watch him fuck away. He is a bull and fucks alot of twinks. They are attracted to his large penis that he shows off all the time. That is a turn on for me to see guys stare at his crotch. We have not had sex in a couple in years other than this way. He does not suck dick either so I get all the cum but only orally.
Several tiems he has had offers and accepted to fuck a guys wife. I refuse to eat a girl out, but have taken care of the husband as he watches.
It's a great realtionship.
Just wondered if anyone else was in this situation as I am not making it up.

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmmmm ok
So thats cool.
Reason I asked is because my partner makes me watch him fuck his boys and I have to clean up any cum wherever it is. That could be in his boy pussy or even on the sheets if they cum there. We don't have sex but I am made to watch him fuck away. He is a bull and fucks alot of twinks. They are attracted to his large penis that he shows off all the time. That is a turn on for me to see guys stare at his crotch. We have not had sex in a couple in years other than this way. He does not suck dick either so I get all the cum but only orally.
Several tiems he has had offers and accepted to fuck a guys wife. I refuse to eat a girl out, but have taken care of the husband as he watches.
It's a great realtionship.
Just wondered if anyone else was in this situation as I am not making it up.

That's hot man, when he fucks pussy how many husbands have u blown? They like u to swallow their cum

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been away for awhile.......no computer. Sorry! But I guess I have taken about 5 straight guys loads,while they watch him fuck their wives. The guys are always willing to give up their cocks, probably because they are so horny. And yes they LOVE to have their cum swallowed for some reason. Man I need some now. Been 2 weeks!
Oh and the reason we do not have sex is we both have gone in different directions sexually. I no longer bottom for him and he no longer tops me. Just the way the relationship evolved. Strange I know. I have my boy, he has his and in between its everything else!

Reactions: Yellowcard

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe this is the place to ask a question I have had for a while.
I met a couple at a gay resort place near where we all live. I didnt know at the time we met and were chatting butboth of the couple are bottoms. They contacted me on media and ask if I would be interested in topping both of them. I said yes, they were both very much my type. So we got together a few days later and had a really fun play date where i took turns topping one then the other. Is that considered cuckold play?
They both said they enjoyed watching the other with me and both enjoyed being with me. We have only played together, never and alone time with either of them, that would seem like cheating. I'm interested in your thoughts.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a couple at a gay resort place near where we all live. I didnt know at the time we met and were chatting butboth of the couple are bottoms. They contacted me on media and ask if I would be interested in topping both of them. I said yes, they were both very much my type. So we got together a few days later and had a really fun play date where i took turns topping one then the other. Is that considered cuckold play?
They both said they enjoyed watching the other with me and both enjoyed being with me. We have only played together, never and alone time with either of them, that would seem like cheating. I'm interested in your thoughts.

That is an interesting question. With sexuality everything evolves over time. To me (and I may be showing by dates) the cuckold was either an unwilling observer or at least a passive one. If the cuckold was involved physically - even waiting his turn it was closer to a three way.

Another issue is the two bottoms committed to each other seeking a top for both. In a way the top is almost the cuckold, since his participation is by the mutual consent of the other two.

I've been the dominate top in a three way a few times but did not consider it a cuckold play. I have to say, you've given me a lot to think about.

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just keep them both happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 3 some experience is that it always drifted to a 2 way. Hence, me becoming a cuckold became the perfect answer.
You are lucky .Enjoy it while it lasts!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In the fetishistic sense? Not really, because there is no humiliation involved.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the replies guys and you make good points. I think the humiliation comment is very much the detail I was missing. The play we have is just a 3 way I guess. I know its enjoyable for me and they seem happy with the play dates too. They are a lobg term committed couple who share a very full life and I am a fwb. It works for me at this point.

denimwoody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am very into being a cuck. I have a much younger, masculine and very muscular friend who acts this out with me. He'll call for me to come over when he's expecting a guest ... Having me arrive early and strip naked. Next to him, I have a very small dick, and my body is no nearly as ripped. When his partner, who has agreed to the fantasy, arrives, they both start putting me down, making me stand in the corner. As my buddy fucks his date he sometimes invites me to eat his ass which leads to more ridicule.

When they are done, he hands me his used condom, and sends me home hot as hell.

Reactions: lttle1

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any bulls out there? Male couple here and I am the cuck of the relationship. Looking for bulls to talk to about my husband and the scenes, etc.