gay, but just had 1st time vaginal sex

jockpack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just slept with a woman for the first time last night, im gay but have to admit that I really enjoyed it!! it was so hot, she said it was really good too, definatelty going to do it more. Any other gay guys had similar experiences? how was it etc etc

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just slept with a woman for the first time last night, im gay but have to admit that I really enjoyed it!! it was so hot, she said it was really good too, definatelty going to do it more. Any other gay guys had similar experiences? how was it etc etc

Never had the desire to sleep with a woman, but good for you if you enjoy it. My best friend is gay and married to a woman (long story) and lately she has been wearing him out. I suppose a warm moist hole is a warm moist hole.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had good and bad experiences with both men & women over the years and penetrative sex with a woman can be great, and it's certainly a better fit. unfortunately, women can't readily reciprocate.

I've never felt comfortable with exclusive roles and have lately come to identify more with my gay feelings...I like the balance that a relationship between two men can offer.

oh yeah, and I really like cock too :)

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bravo! I have a lot of gay friends that have never been with a woman, and have no desire. I think that sexuality is fluid, and you should enjoy it. I have never found myself limiting myself in the bedroom, or with people.

And vaginal sex is good. Was in a two year relationship, and we fucked every day more than once. I couldn't get enough.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with men and women and feel like a totally different person when I'm with women as when I'm with men.

I've had good and bad sex with women, but never had anal sex with a man. It just does not turn me on. I've just had oral .

Pussy is a perfect partner for cock but another cock can be fun too, but only if it's a big momman...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with men and women and feel like a totally different person when I'm with women as when I'm with men.

I've had good and bad sex with women, but never had anal sex with a man. It just does not turn me on. I've just had oral .

Pussy is a perfect partner for cock but another cock can be fun too, but only if it's a big momman...

momman? I hope thats not mom man! :biggrin1:

Ive had great and bad sex with both men and women and I to feel like a different person when with either sex.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good for you. Glad you liked it!
I did the "straight" thing years ago before I admitted to myself and others that I was gay. It was okay but was just physical. I now know that I prefer a male partner.

Ive had great and bad sex with both men and women and I too feel like a different person when with either sex.

I agree completely. Something just switches off while something else just switches on. I take on a different persona, a different type of masculinity. I approach sex very differently and I can feel a different kind of power that I don't have with men. Much of it has to do with the sense that women have an inherent vulnerability that men don't have so part of me becomes protective and I feel more powerful. Behavior changes as well to something more solicitous and consciously aware of my actions. I find it much easier to take charge, but also even more difficult to let go than when I'm with men. I'm really bad at just surrendering to the moment.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm i might do this too one day ...

so it was 'so hot' and very enjoyable and she liked it too
and you're going to do it again

is it just like another new different form of pleasure
or is there something really special about it?

did you make her cum?
(I like to make my partner cum but I don't know how to do it with a girl)
Is it obvious what to do once you're in there or did you have to read up on how to do it?

how long did the session last?

will you do it again with the same girl or with a different girl?

was there anything that surprised you about it?

was there anything you didn't like about it?

thank you op and anyone else for answering these questions ...

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gee I just noticed there are already a whole lot of replies to this thread and I thought I was the first lol

seriously even though i do have an intellectual curiosity about this I don't know if I could get hard for a girl (i normally don't have any problem getting hard for a good looking guy however) did any of you gay guys who tried this have any difficulty in this regard ?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would love to try vaginal sex -- it's one of my unfulfilled desires.
*Cough* come to Canada... haha I'll gladly um.... yeah!

gee I just noticed there are already a whole lot of replies to this thread and I thought I was the first lol

seriously even though i do have an intellectual curiosity about this I don't know if I could get hard for a girl (i normally don't have any problem getting hard for a good looking guy however) did any of you gay guys who tried this have any difficulty in this regard ?
The guy I was with didn't have any problem with it... either times, I think it's a mind over matter thing.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am bi. Had sex with several ladies and men. Makes you bi. Nothing like experiencing both ways. Never get bored.