Gay but prefer sex with straight -bi guys

discretehang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am sure this has been asked before but since i am new lpsg i didnt see any recent post to this topic

i am a gay man who prefers sex with straight-bi guys while ive had awesome sex with other gay men in the past lately what really turns me on is the man who lives a straight life or is bi
havent really figured out why this is and am wondering if any other guys feel the same way

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I am bi, but I have had several experiences with gay guys who really get off on the fact that I fuck my wife's cunt as well as being into men. I love it when they show such intense interest in my hetero sex and in hearing about the minute details of my experiences with my wife.

During online chat with gay guys it is especially hot to talk about using my wife's cunt juices as lube for fucking their asses.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have had great sex with guys with girlfriends or wifes.

but, at one time i was the 'str8' guy who had sex with gay men...........

discretehang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe that's why I prefer it
As I was the straight Guy at one time
Was married twice but always knew something was missing

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am in no way the guy who gets offended by the "straight" "bi" or "straight acting" thing. Realistically though... without getting shit complicated. Straight/Gay/Bi only means what u fuck. Man fucks pussy= straight man fucks both=bi and man fucks man= gay. I will admit I am attracted to some men who happen to be straight, I won't touch them if I know they have a girlfriend or a wife (never met one who was in an open relationship and wouldn't rule that out), but honestly when I think about it. I could care less about them being with a woman at any time, its just the manly masculine vibe that gets me off. There are definitely guys who are equally or more manly and masculine than any "straight" guy I've seen. Their just not as easy to find, and a lot of the time what the pain in the ass is... their discrete, you don't know their gay till you get behind closed doors and their wearing leather boxers underneath their pants lol. I have been shocked before. Their like Navy Seals, or covert ops, that sneak beneath the gaydar but get the job done with deadly accuracy. When their bottoms... its fucking insane but thats like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I refuse to be the homewrecker fucking a guy who's to weak to be up front with himself or his lover what he wants though. Once again, if their in an open relationship, let the playa play. Otherwise... I'll stick to real men, who happen to like other real men.

I am sure this has been asked before but since i am new lpsg i didnt see any recent post to this topic

i am a gay man who prefers sex with straight-bi guys while ive had awesome sex with other gay men in the past lately what really turns me on is the man who lives a straight life or is bi
havent really figured out why this is and am wondering if any other guys feel the same way

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not a flag waving queen but this is one subject that irritates the shit out out me.

what you have is a form of internalized homophobia. you feel better about yourself (i.e. less gay) when you are with a straight guy. you believe it makes you more "acceptable" when you are with a guy like that.

all total bullshit. straight guys DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN. let me repeat that in case you didin't get it the first time: STRAIGHT GUYS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN.

they're just as gay as you are so learn to deal with it.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not a flag waving queen but this is one subject that irritates the shit out out me.

what you have is a form of internalized homophobia. you feel better about yourself (i.e. less gay) when you are with a straight guy. you believe it makes you more "acceptable" when you are with a guy like that.

all total bullshit. straight guys DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN. let me repeat that in case you didin't get it the first time: STRAIGHT GUYS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN.

they're just as gay as you are so learn to deal with it.
Word.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I somewhat agree that a straight guy having gay sex is a bit of a paradox, however I have had straight men (they are married or have a girlfriend) get very excited when they first see my Cock. I know that two of the straight guys I fucked never considered having another male relationship again. Sometimes it is a one-shot deal to experience something that they had a curiosity about.

Of the straight men I have known intimately, they became subservient when they saw my erection. I know that I am way bigger than most guys so there is some novelty to this experience and I accept that for what it is. There is something about a really big Cock that brings out the gay tendencies of some of the straightest men; it is a special secret that they have for the rest of their lives and that can be a really special encounter!

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, a truly straight man would never have sex with a guy. Most of these so called straight men, are masculine men who are bi, and sleep with both men and women.

Reactions: mif20

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, I feel the same way. Straight men always turn me on and I adore them. :biggrin1:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Perhaps you didn't phrase it correctly...Is it more accurate to say what turns you on are straight-acting gay men? This is a little different than saying a "man who lives a straight life" which implies he's...uhm, straight.
Which is it?