Gay but prefer sex with straight -bi guys

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of the 1,200 or so men I have laid during my 47 years, I would say that most of them (85%) were bi or straight. I will say this, my favorite bottoms were straight. Seems straight men really know how to take it up the ass.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not a flag waving queen but this is one subject that irritates the shit out out me.

what you have is a form of internalized homophobia. you feel better about yourself (i.e. less gay) when you are with a straight guy. you believe it makes you more "acceptable" when you are with a guy like that.

all total bullshit. straight guys DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN. let me repeat that in case you didin't get it the first time: STRAIGHT GUYS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN.

they're just as gay as you are so learn to deal with it.

Exactly. I am a straight guy and I'm not having sex with men in any way, shape, or form.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everytime you say a straight man wont have gay sex you get the fucking Kinsey scale harpers

Sexuality is malleable. You cant classify everybody. Why do you have to label everything. Herp a derp. Tripe. Etc

Fact of the matter is your sexuality is determined by your actions ego Me no comprehende "str8" men gettin it in the ass from another guy.

Getting in the ass by a girl on the other hand is something completely different

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
another thought...by availing yourself to srt8 bi men you isolate yourslef from being emotionally available to a gay man. hence you are missing out on a richer life experience. afraid of rejection? we all are. just do it. you will love thru it. i promise. if you don't let me know where to send an apology and flowers.