gay carribean vacations/ les vacances carribeanes

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Robertson Sidebottom, Jan 26, 2008.

1. D_Robertson Sidebottom

D_Robertson Sidebottom Account Disabled

please advise if you have been to domincan republic on vacations/veuillez m'adviser si vous avez voyagees au republique dominicaines en vacances...
    how was it for gay reception?
    comment c'etait pour reception aux gais?

2. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Hey Dude.

It depends on where in the caribbean you go, I know some islands such as Jamaica, Barbados and the Cayman Islands arent very welcoming to gay people - especially Jamacia, where it is quite frankly dangerous to be out.

Other places like St. Barts, St Croix and Puerto Rico are great for us gays. Especially Puerto Rico which has a great gay scene.

3. D_Robertson Sidebottom

D_Robertson Sidebottom Account Disabled

thanks - in doing some research online, sometimes the posts are not very accurate or timely

been to the usa, mexico, etc and looking for something different. st-croix looks great also

4. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. schwinnboy

schwinnboy New Member

Albums:
    Dominican Republic is great for vacation--really a live and let live attitude to gay guys. I've been several times with my boyfriend, who's Dominican, and we have a great time. I see several gay guys at the resorts, usually couples. No gay bars, though, to speak of. Single guys or guys on the make would do better in Puerto Rico. Much gay life and nightlife.

6. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I find the French Caribbean islands very gay-friendly. Go to Gauadalupe or Martinique. They are beautiful and the food is great :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted