Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
OK, this real life video is kind of hot, (especially when you have the additional info. provided next to the video by the video's poster,
"
I hadn't, as Sean so rightly comments, been drinking. But I had been challenged.":)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is one of the better, longer, real-life gay chicken sessions I've seen in a while, (it takes awhile but they even end up kissing more down on each others bodies):smile::

Reminded me of those horrible Guys Gone Wild vids with all the bitches screaming in the background. You'd have to be drunk to put up with that shit.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's a cute thing actually, and it pushes guy's boundaries which is good for them. If you think about it, kissing someone is NOT that big a deal. I don't see what all the excitement is about.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I think it's a cute thing actually, and it pushes guy's boundaries which is good for them. If you think about it, kissing someone is NOT that big a deal.

I mostly agree with you. I think it's cool for everyone to loosen up and have some fun relaxing about lips touching, before this the trend was going the other way a bit and some young men were afraid to even shake hands or God forbid, lol, hug, because any and everything was being called 'gay' as in that's so gay (as a put-down/negative phrase). Now this is helping a bit I think to maybe go in the right direction of loosening up about human contact with the same gender, and having some fun with beginning to break those silly boundaries and largely irrational fears.

Here's a NEW VIDEO that I found that I think is a very good example of some what I'm saying in this post:

YouTube - Gay Chicken

Last edited:

J_hayes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a bi-curious friend, who was half-german, half-turkish and I played gay chicken with him once. We started out just taking off pieces of clothing, then I dared him to whip out his cock (of course knowing that I would have to do the same). He unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his underwear down to reveal his beautiful thick uncut cock and when I saw his rosy pink balls bounce free too, I almost came then and there. I showed him mine then we moved on to jacking off (he was a good 8") and a precame a lot, then we sucked each other off, but stopped there. good times ;)

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Media
If culture did not put such harsh criticisms on homosexuality nobody would ever feel uncomfortable. In the ancient Roman and Greek times you could essentially fuck whoever you wanted whenever you wanted. Granted little kids did not deserve to be fucked, the freedom to be whoever you were was there.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking this is pretty dumb. I wonder what's so "gay" about kissing another guy? Now maybe if the guys in the videos were trying to see if they could suck each other off, then maybe that would be more like gay chicken. ;-)