Gay Clubbing And Covid Masks

feherkek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, forgive me if this has been asked about before, but I have very few gay friends, especially locally.

A little background: I'm in the NYC area and a gay friend of mine from a different state is visiting soon. He asked if we could go to a club. What is the trend atm in gay clubs. Do people ever wear masks? are they socially acceptable? I have not been to a gay club since much before Covid so I have no idea what it is like right now. Despite being vaccinated, I have concerns about carrying the virus over to the more vulnerable people that I am in frequent contact with.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, forgive me if this has been asked about before, but I have very few gay friends, especially locally.

A little background: I'm in the NYC area and a gay friend of mine from a different state is visiting soon. He asked if we could go to a club. What is the trend atm in gay clubs. Do people ever wear masks? are they socially acceptable? I have not been to a gay club since much before Covid so I have no idea what it is like right now. Despite being vaccinated, I have concerns about carrying the virus over to the more vulnerable people that I am in frequent contact with.
yeah buddy… here in my town is one of the few Counties in California there is a very low cases, and there is no mask mandate, but one of the highest vaccinated population, and very low ati-vaccers, non believers , and conspiracy theorist… so that is a bit of relieve and less stress, but i use good judgement if if looks sketchy I use my mask the M95 witch protects me and others.. and thank God I haven’t get in a confrontation because I wear or don’t wear a mask … must business here are mask optional as long as you are fully vaccinated…

Reactions: Mount Phalic