gay comparisons

getnbiggr: (I'd originally posted this under "Guys who like being bigger than their friends" but it didn't really seem that appropriate there -- so just started a new thread)

At 7.5x6+, I'm pretty much at the low-end-range of this group, but still far bigger than average. And as a gay man, there is that moment in every sexual ecounter when we both get naked and get a chance to compare size, length, girth, weight, etc.... And I love that moment -- it gives you a chance to explore another guy's body and to think about what it would be like to have a different dick.

But being the size I am, I'm typically bigger than the guys I play with. And I've come to expect a certain amount of "man, that's a thick one" or "nice" or whatever. But it's always fun when I wind up with a guy who's BIGGER than me... I don't have anything invested in being bigger than my partners and it doesn't upset me when I'm not. In fact, it's nice to be the smaller guy from time to time. Get a bit of a thrill from it.

Anyways, any thoughts from other men-who-have-sex-with-men (or anyone else), about these kinds of encounters?

- getnbiggr

Reactions: lttle1

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that is a cool moment.
It is always fun to "learn" someone's
body, and explore.

I find that i have no preference.
If they HAVE a penis, that is fine with me.
HAAA.

Seriously, i dont mind being the bigger
or the smaller partner.
But i've posted before,
that i've slept with guys that are smaller
and assume wrongly, that i will be disappointed,
or prefer partners that are my size or bigger..

Yes, i do like that first moment of "dick to dick" and
the first time someone squeezes the thickness
of me, or gets their mouth on me.
But, i love reacting to his dick, too.

hungcuriousNC: It's everything for me. BUT if the guy wips out a log, it's like seeing someone eat a lemon. My mouth just waters and gushes. LOL I admit that I like them big. I also like guys who are average and a bit smaller than me. I do have to say though that if his dick won't even tickle the back of my tongue, then I would typically not call them back. I think dicks are beautiful. I love to see all the sizes and characterisistics of a man's rod. The ones I like, I love to take a mental picture and enjoy them over and over again. I've had some guys tell me that my dick keeps on growing and growing when they're giving me head. I've heard them say it's big, it's thick, you've got a nice dick, you've got a big dick, etc. But it's that moment when you open the fly, reach in and pull his dick out that makes me smile. Kinda like a Kodak moment. It's the complete exicitement of knowing that "that" is all yours for the next how ever long. ;)

wristthickxl: What about the other side of the coin so to speak? I've had a number of men develop mini-complexes about my dick, feeling they were inadequate in comparison...not really on a first date but after sex a couple of times they start feeling insecure......has this happened to anyone else?

mikeyd: This is my first time replying, but I agree. I am always getting compliments about the size of my dick (10x7) all the time. Yeah it's an ego boost, and all that. But I hope people see me for whats between my ears not my legs.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes wristthick...
i had a whole relationship where
someone felt insecure about their
size, comparing to mine.

Tough moment.

lttle1: [quote author=txqis link=board=relationships;num=1050675254;start=0#6 date=05/16/03 at 14:20:21]Yes wristthick...
i had a whole relationship where
someone felt insecure about their
size, comparing to mine.[/quote]

Txquis, I'm curious about the nature of your ex's insecurity. Do you think he just worried about what you thought of his dick? Or did he feel ashamed of being smaller than you. Or was he worried you would leave him for someone big like yourself? Did you guys talk about it?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, all of the above.
and yes, we talked about it,
about a million times.

if i said, "i love your hot
dick", or something just as eloquent, hee...
he couldnt take the compliment:
"are you serious? really? but yours
is so much bigger, etc"

He was somewhat of an admitted
size queen.  And he constantly compared our
sizes. He was 5.5" and i am 8."

This was in no way the reason that we broke up,
He was a great guy in bed and out.
But he didnt like his penis size.
especially if he was topping me

We traded back and forth on the "top/bottom"
thing.
When he was the top,
he was very INsecure about his size.
When he was on bottom,
it was never mentioned.

Maybe he did worry that i wanted someone
with a cock my size.
But i always told him that was not the case.

hungone: I prefer my men to as big as me - if not bigger - yet since I know statistically - this is rare - I have come to accept men in all sizes....but I still have a "preference" I also know that ultimately - it's the person that I fall in love with - not their "size"

Mighty_Joe: I've never met a dick that I couldn't handle....one end or the other! Call me a size queen....just don't call me queer. (G)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think part of my way of thinking is due to the fact that I have often been a target of size queens. They know I'm hung, and that's why they're interested. It gets old. Sometimes you like to be appreciated for who you are rather than for what you're packing. Or maybe that's just me. ???

Javierdude22: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1050675254;start=0#11 date=05/22/03 at 00:31:47]Sometimes you like to be appreciated for who you are rather than for what you're packing. Or maybe that's just me. ???[/quote]

Nope...thats not just you...it SHOULD be like that..

brad2002: At 8.5X7, there are definitely guys out there bigger than me, but I'm usually the better hung when i hook up. I enjoy the comments like "nice," or "mmmmmm, it's thick," but I must admit to getting a bigger thrill out of being the one giving those compliments. I'm a size queen and really enjoy a big one, especially when it's bigger than mine. I don't feel insecure at all - I feel like I'm getting a rare treat.

hunter4vws: :-/
this is kinda funny My boyfriend and I have been together going on 14 yrs now. an I can still remember the first time we did the check each other out, He is hung bout 9x6 and I am average 6x3.5 or so. I remember thinking oh my gosh it looks like the tube of cookie dough at the grocery store!!! an there is no way in hell Im gona ever ride that thing!!! well many years later I cant get enough of it.
His first reaction was positive too!! he smiled an said
" Im so glad your not huge!! I was scared it would be too big. " I kinda felt funny at first, but he was so nice an real about it. He was my first as I was his first, and we have been together ever since. we have done the 3 way thing together, but fine that his size suits me just fine an mine fits him just fine. he has even told me after a 3way with another who was hung. he didnt like it an almost wished I was smaller!! imagine that??

PowerDave: My partner is my dream come true, to a point. I had always dreamed of finding a partner who appreciated me for my lack of endowment. (I'm 5 x 5, although not square :D) There are times when I wish he were a bit thinner. He's 8.5x6.5. I could accommodate him much easier if he were just a little thinner, but, thankfully, he's talented and knows how to use it.

I love that man of mine!

nyc10x6: I really love the thrill of comparing cocks. And I must admit I enjoy guys who are very well hung, though it's usually me who is bigger. I like to be complemented on my size but not worshiped. It's a big turn off to see someone beg and grovel. I definitely hear those who are saying it's nice to be appreciated for your head and heart and not your sexual organ. I have had several mini-relationships that were built entirely on the other guy being fascinated with my cock. But we all need to be careful not to use our big cocks as bait to attract someone, hoping something serious will develop. I've learned to avoid that trap!

Marcum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys! I love letting a guy comparing his cock with mine,
If it is bigger, I'm glad for him and to be allowed to play with it :)
However, if his is smaller, I don't understand why I should consider myself superior or humiliate him even if he asks me to do so.
Am I wrong not to include competition into sex?

Reactions: lttle1