Gay couple has public sex, crowd applauds.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
À propos of nothing in particular... :rolleyes:

Gay Couple Has Public Sex, Crowd Applauds

Created: 06 September, 2006 14:26 MSK (GMT +3)

Two men drew applause from residents of Ekaterinburg in Russia’s Urals as they undressed in the street, kissed in front of the gathering crowd and finally performed oral sex on each other.

On Monday, two apparently drunk men stopped on the central street of the biggest Urals city and started dancing. While dancing, the couple stroked each other lovingly, gradually undressing and kissing passionately, the Ura.ru website reports.

People who gathered around the couple reacted quite positively, took photographs, applauded and recorded them on video. Nobody bothered to call the police or protest.

The show concluded by one of the men giving the other a blow job, after that the two promptly left and the audience strode off too.

The police said they had not received a single alarm call.

“Such actions are classified as an administrative offence and are definitely punishable,” a spokesman for the law-enforcement agencies said.

“Naturally, had we received an alarm, our officers would have immediately put an end to the incident.”

[source]

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately, following media coverage of the event in Russia, the two guys, aged 33 and 35, have been tracked down by police and, despite no complaint having been filed, charged with causing a public disturbance.

Police are now examining photo and videotape evidence to see whether any under-18s can be identified among the assembled onlookers. If they are successful in this regard, then the two men will additionally be charged with corruption of minors, which can carry a prison sentence of up to three years.

Further photos and a more detailed account (in Russian only) at:
http://ura.ru/content/svrd/07-09-2006/articles/927.html

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Unfortunately, following media coverage of the event in Russia, the two guys, aged 33 and 35, have been tracked down by police and, despite no complaint having been filed, charged with causing a public disturbance.

Police are now examining photo and videotape evidence to see whether any under-18s can be identified among the assembled onlookers. If they are successful in this regard, then the two men will additionally be charged with corruption of minors, which can carry a prison sentence of up to three years.

Further photos and a more detailed account (in Russian only) at:
http://ura.ru/content/svrd/07-09-2006/articles/927.html
HOW EXTRAORDINARY!

Assuming that they were aware of the sobering potential consequences of this form of unsafe sex, they must have been very drunk indeed. Hope they'll be alright.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:

I guess dozens of erections in one place now constitute a "public disturbance."

SIGH.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:
I only move urinals if the guy's checkin' me out.

So, what, you move CLOSER to him?? ;)

Lex said:
I guess dozens of erections in one place now constitute a "public disturbance."

SIGH.

Russia, just like the US, is homophobic and sexphobic and just about any other phobia you can think of. I say, if there were no complaints, why press charges??? This is an example of some zealot trying to make a point: "who cares if it's acceptable to the public? I'm in power and i say it isn't! Off with their heads!"

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
joyboytoy79 said:
Russia, just like the US, is homophobic and sexphobic and just about any other phobia you can think of

Sadly, it appears that Russian government officials and most certainly the police is far more homophobic than the average Russian, allthough that would be more than bad enough. With the stories in mind that I've heard from Russian aquaintances I think these guys might be in for some really rough times - though the international attention of this case might actually spare them from the worst. I hope so!

I have to say I loved the first part of this story though! They're really rockin there in the Urals! :cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
*blushes* why can't i get cruised by cuties like you? the ONLY times i've ever been skoped out by guys at a public restroom they've been TROLLS! EWWWWW!

:eek: TROLLS?