Gay couples can marry in California now

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i don't know how things in norcal are going at the moment, but LA is nuts this week!!! i was listening to the radio this morning and they were interviewing every place from bakeries and banquet halls to hotels and city hall officials... everything is booked up the yin-yang. i am so excited and happy for everyone :biggrin: this is a huge triumph for california and same sex couples!!!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
What new customs do you think will come into place? I mean the garter tossing thing is kind of out unless one of the guys wears a dress.

Could easily still use the whole flower bouquets toss, just do it twice.

Not making fun of the situation, I'm really curious. With a new tradition comes, well, new traditions.

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay couples in Cali better get married QUICK. I think it was Fox that did a poll, and almost 80% does NOT want gay marriage. It's a sad truth, so they'd better do it now because it probably won't be around long.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay couples in Cali better get married QUICK. I think it was Fox that did a poll, and almost 80% does NOT want gay marriage. It's a sad truth, so they'd better do it now because it probably won't be around long.

There are several other polls with a slight majority in favor.

JasonEls posted links in another thread.