Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so in my life i've only really had a few relationships and the longest relationship i've ever been in is 2 years and it wasnt what i would class as a healthy relationship.

So im interested in hearing from all the Gay couples out there......

how did you meet your partner

how long have you been together

at what point did you know this was some-one you wanted to commit to long term

what kind of agreement do you have with your partner regarding monogamy/open relationship

I guesse in short what im looking for is hope :) hope that theres some-one out there for me some-where

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend and I have a relationship that mirrors the movie "trick". We had planned on having a quick hookup, a simple one time thing but fate had other plans. We started talking and it turned out that we had a lot in common. We ended up going on a date to the movies and to dinner. After numerous meals and conversations we realized that what was intended to be a one night stand and then a casual relationship had instead become a love match.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Met at a pagan convention. Been together 7 months so far, after 2 months of talking etc. We've lived together for almost three months now. Life is good. We're happy. As for monogamy, we are dedicated to each other. Sometimes, if we're in agreement, we play with a boy, we also are working on getting a double dom/single sub arrangement going. We have our boundaries and are completely open with each other in every aspect. ^_^

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so in my life i've only really had a few relationships and the longest relationship i've ever been in is 2 years and it wasnt what i would class as a healthy relationship.

how did you meet your partnerThe first time we met by chance in a department store. We were set up on a blind date a year later.

how long have you been together That blind date was 10 years ago this coming December, however we lived in different cities for a few years until he moved to NY, we have lived together for almost a year.

at what point did you know this was some-one you wanted to commit to long termOn the first date. After a long dinner and conversation and an icy walk back to my hotel; after the first kiss I was hooked.

what kind of agreement do you have with your partner regarding monogamy/open relationshipIf we want to have sex with anyone else we do it together.

I guesse in short what im looking for is hope :) hope that theres some-one out there for me some-where
There is always hope, magic happens in the most unexpected ways.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like it's a common story here, but for me it was a one-night hook up from the club that turned into something more.

Both of us had just broken up from other relationships, and wanted to go out in towns that were not our home towns (we didn't live in the same towns) so that we wouldn't bump into our exes by accident. Those other towns happened to be the same town, so we met and hooked up at the club.

The night was disastrous from a sexual point of view - vomit, unremovable contact lenses, shit on the sheets - but we got along well enough that I offered him my phone number the morning after. Then, to my total surprise, he actually called me. We set up a date to visit the next weekend, which we did. I was still at university at the time, so for a year he drove over to see me every weekend. After that year I moved in with him, and that was 14 years ago.

Because we couldn't be together all the time for that first year, the relationship grew fairly slowly. But I do remember that I went through a phase of, whenever he was due to arrive, somehow managing to injure myself through sheer nervousness. Stubbed toe, cut finger, twisted ankle, something.

I also remember one time when he was late, and I was pacing the room, couldn't settle until he was here. It really pissed off a friend of mine. Once he finally arrived, I remember sighing and relaxing. It was like an addict's reaction - jumpy while waiting for your fix, blissed out once you've taken it. I think that was when I realized how deep I was into this.

We do have an open relationship, but it took a while to develop to that point. We started having threesomes after a couple of years, continued in that vein for a while. Eventually we came to understand that we each had interests that the other didn't share, and we agreed that we could explore those interests outside the relationship as long as we were safe and there was no emotional component to it - it was just sex, not another boyfriend. Granted that hasn't always been able to be maintained, and it did cause some problems before we found the right balance. Where we are now, we have an open relationship in theory, but in practise we mostly can't be bothered. It's too much effort!

After all the crap we've been through in our relationship - both self-inflicted and from outside influence - we've faced every situation, and while we have been tested, nothing has yet succeeded in breaking us up. I don't think anything is ever going to manage it now.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

how did you meet your partner Online (not here).

how long have you been together Coming up on 3 years.

at what point did you know this was some-one you wanted to commit to long term After our third email and first conversation (which happened on the same day. Meeting him in person solidified what we already knew.

what kind of agreement do you have with your partner regarding monogamy/open relationship We play together only. Since we have very different tastes, it takes a special guy to make it into our bedroom. Keep drama to a minimum.

I guesse in short what im looking for is hope :) hope that theres some-one out there for me some-where I have found that the key to having successful relationships is to first work on yourself and make sure that you are ready. Good Luck!

hotpenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
iT WAS A RAINY NIGHT IN AUGUST, WHEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS CAME TO ME , BUT HAD TO STAY IN THE NIGHT DUE TO HEAVY RAIN, IN BED I WAS CURIOUS, AS I CAN FEEL THE SEXY ATTITUDE N ORGANISM IN HIM, ALSO THE HUGE BULGE OVER HIS RED BRIEF, WHICH I TOOK FF N DID THE REST TO UNLOAD THE BIG LOAD IN MY MOUTH, N IN EXCHANGE I GOT THE SAME VALUE, LOVE N SATISFACTION FROM HIM.So im interested in hearing from all the Gay couples out there......

how did you meet your partner

how long have you been together

at what point did you know this was some-one you wanted to commit to long term

what kind of agreement do you have with your partner regarding monogamy/open relationship

I guesse in short what im looking for is hope :) hope that theres some-one out there for me some-where[/QUOTE]

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met mine in a club almost 15 years ago. I was in town for a week and had planned on just having a one-night stand, but we had such a good time that we arranged to meet the next night and the next and so on. He came to visit me the next weekend and that was it. We moved in together about a year and a half later. We sometimes invite a third in, but it has to be someone we both agree on, so it doesn't happen very often.