• Other, please comment

Votes: 18 6.3%

• Total voters

Naturistlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope I don't offend anyone but gay guys can get laid anytime if they wanted to. I see them cruising the nude beaches around here and there are plenty of "takers" (so to speak). Much harder for a male to cruise for a female that is just willing for a quickie. Make the right moves and you should land into police custody if not questioning with pending criminal charges.

Its just the nature of being male...more sex is hunted and needed and it is tolerated more so.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another time I was walking back to my car after a late night out (in the center of the city!) when I came across a straight couple fucking against a wall. I thought at first they were just dry humping and kissing but learned too late that their pants were down past their knees. The girl said hello as I went past them. Can you imagine that in any US city or town?
Oh that happened to me once. Was walking along a beach and when I topped a rock there was a couple ahead with guy on top going up and down. Had a lovely view between them. It was high tide so not much choice except to walk right past them. The guy froze in place, I just said hi and smiled. Hope the shock didnt make him come.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think we all pretty much cruise. Online is just cruising for couch potatos and gay bars and bathhouses are just cruising in fishbowls. Certain cities have parks that can be pretty interesting just to see who's there. In Seattle and Chicago going to Volunteer Park or the lakefront on Belmont is basically going to a gay bar outdoors. The more interesting cruising is when a guy looks at you in some random place and you both just know you want the same thing right then and there.

Reactions: ChWhatever

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I hope I don't offend anyone but gay guys can get laid anytime if they wanted to. I see them cruising the nude beaches around here and there are plenty of "takers" (so to speak). Much harder for a male to cruise for a female that is just willing for a quickie. Make the right moves and you should land into police custody if not questioning with pending criminal charges.

Its just the nature of being male...more sex is hunted and needed and it is tolerated more so.
I'm almost in tears..........................

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't done this since college but there was this wooded area on campus that was known for being cruisy at night. It had a jogging path that went through it so sometimes if I was horny I would put on a pair of running shorts and a tank top and take a jog through there. If I didn't see anyone I was into I just acted like I was jogging...but usually I ended up over in the edge of the woods with my cock out the leg of my gymshorts getting blown by a HOT closeted frat type. The campus cops were known to patrol this place so I figured that if I just pulled my cock out the leg of my shorts so I could put it back in really quick if we saw someone coming.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media

You saying tuna does not like to be cruised?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a local bookstore here in town with some nice gloryhols...it's been getting ran down and a lil dirty lately, some rude behavior inside, but I hit it up once in a while. Not sure if that's cruising or not. But that's about as close as it gets for me.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a local bookstore here in town with some nice gloryhols...it's been getting ran down and a lil dirty lately, some rude behavior inside, but I hit it up once in a while. Not sure if that's cruising or not. But that's about as close as it gets for me.

Yeah, that's pretty much cruising. :tongue:

Reactions: Semivan

cuksuksbbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well there's cruising and then there's cruising.

In Boston, where I lived from the ages of 18-39 there were some notorious tearooms, but I always avoided them (and one was in a department store I worked in in my early 20s). Similarly, the Fens (a public park) were (and I'm sure still are) very busy late at night. But parks were never my thing, either. Even in the late 70s, it seemed a bit retrograde to me.

However, I loved to cruise the bars and bathhouses (before the ones in Boston were closed in the early 80s). Personally I have always thought that specifically gay places were preferable to public venues for cruising. Only very recently have I enjoyed going out with a group of friends. I was always a solitary hunter and found the practice of collecting phone numbers to be kinda silly; if I was out, I was looking.

I do recall a time in the mid-90s walking home from a bar, sometime between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning. It was summer and really warm. About a half block away from my apartment I saw a straight couple fucking on the hood of a car (presumably it belonged to one of them): right there, out in the open, in Boston's Back Bay. That was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.
I used to cruise. It was exhilirating, because I never knew where exactly
it would go down, if it involved a seduction scenario, multiple partners,etc.
I was always horny and many of the hookups began when I wasnt even
looking for sex. As for getting arrested, that was NEVER gonna happen.
Anybody who got arrested didnt have the radar finetuned. At least in the venues i was in. I once got picked up hitchiking by a trucker who was
driving nude. He told me "if you dont mind, you're welcome to the ride."
I told him not at all, and took off mine in a show of solidarity(ha!). It
was a great ride. He told trucker stories while I serviced his rig, so to speak.

bxtoni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cruised last night, at a bathhouse. I think it's great. I got topped three times. Once I relaxed and was my normal self, I had a fun time. Easy way to get out the kinks.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not to sound offensive, but I don't see why men do this. i'm not gay, but doesn't it just perpetuate prejudice when it's done in public? not bathouses, but in toilets, parks, woods, etc?

I think if a man had sex with a woman in public, depending on the context, it's not acceptable IMO. in the middle of Yellowstone National Park or Dartmoor, OK. Stripping off and giving her a pounding in the middle of the shopping mall food court, no.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read a detailed article about this once. Men mostly cruise for the thrill of it rather than the sexual pleasure they get out of it. The fact that someone close by is cruising for sex just like them gives them a rush.

D_Ray_Jing_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not to sound offensive, but I don't see why men do this. i'm not gay, but doesn't it just perpetuate prejudice when it's done in public? not bathouses, but in toilets, parks, woods, etc?

I think if a man had sex with a woman in public, depending on the context, it's not acceptable IMO. in the middle of Yellowstone National Park or Dartmoor, OK. Stripping off and giving her a pounding in the middle of the shopping mall food court, no.

You don't honestly believe that having sex in public is a 'gay thing'? I'm betting there are far more st8 than gay sites which will point you in the right direction - in the UK st8 anon sex is usually referred to as 'dogging' and here is just one such website giving locations

Dogging Locations Outdoor Sex Dogging Sites UK Dogging

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True. The threat of being arrested (in the US) is a big turn off. In Prague however there's no "stigma" attached to it. I mean, I've been in parks where guys were having sex in the open and other guys just walked by. I heard a story from a friend of one of his friends in a park late on night getting hammered when two cops walked up with flashlights. They asked if they were ok and when they answered yes, the cops walked on. We guessed that they just wanted to be sure someone wasn't being raped (against his will). It wasn't sex in the wide open so they walked on.

Another time I was walking back to my car after a late night out (in the center of the city!) when I came across a straight couple fucking against a wall. I thought at first they were just dry humping and kissing but learned too late that their pants were down past their knees. The girl said hello as I went past them. Can you imagine that in any US city or town?

That's incredible! I've known for a long time people in the US were afraid of sex, but I had no idea it could just be a part of life like that! I can't even imagine! At some point in my life I will visit Prague to at least witness this incredible human acceptance.