Gay Cruising, Voyeurism And Spying In The Netherlands / Holland

leo197

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello my fellow gays. Im a 21 year old gay dude from the netherlands / holland. I have always been into cruising, voyeurism and spying. So to my fellow dutchies do you know some places for cruising or spying in The Netherlands and what were your experiences there? For example at a nude beach, a park or a public toilet? Maybe we can create a list of interesting places like this! love to hear from you guys

For cruising, nothing really beats using the Squirt website (and app). I did a quite google search, and it is active in the Netherlands as well. You can activate a free account, then navigate to the Cruising tab (with advanced searches for area), and you'll see a list of what is happening along with user comments. I like to use it when I travel, to see what the locals are up to ;)

I have been to two places in the Netherlands where I experienced some gay cruising going on. Vrouwenpolder beach (nude beach and keep walking until you only see men and no more straight couples) and Scheveningen beach (same as Vrouwenpolder, keep walking and you will see). Both times I went to take a piss in the dunes several times and saw a lot of men walking around there. Didn't really dare to do interact tho, that might be for next time :)

Akhnaton

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In Almere you have the beach (Zilverstrand) which is a naked beach and on the other side of the highway there is the gay beach/cruising area.
Also you can go to Garden of Love and Fire in Pampushout.

On the highway from Amsterdam to Hilversum and on the way back there is a rest stop (both ways) called Ronduit. This is a big cruising spot too.

Anybody else tips in this area?

Did any of them attempt to approach you or watch as you took a piss? Just Curious

I was able to piss in privacy ;) Although there might have been people looking that I didn't see. Afterwards several guys approached me. One dutch guy even started a conversation and that's how I figured out that I was in a cruising area. He was really nice! When going back to the beach there was a man in his 60s that kind of blocked my way out and he had an enormous hard dick. Biggest one I had seen in real life so far. He was jerking off but I just passed him and left the dunes.

cookman2011

Experimental Member
Media
Many of basic fit are open showers and many are not. I had played with a guy once in a basic fit open shower. Problem is that most basic fit members are young shy guys who shower with their boxers on. Anyway, all showers are closed now due to covid.

Try to check the branch photos in google maps to see if they are open showers or not. I used to go to only open showers ones :))