Gay cuckold

Grev505

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently am having sex with several men who have husbands, boyfriends, wives.... Sadly, it's only old-fashioned cheating, which is still hot but not as hot as if their partners were aware, consenting or not, and best would be encouraging it. Flip fucked with a married man (to a woman) and ended up with two loads in my ass this morning. We have started seeing each other weekly. Getting together with partnered men tonight.

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I currently am having sex with several men who have husbands, boyfriends, wives.... Sadly, it's only old-fashioned cheating, which is still hot but not as hot as if their partners were aware, consenting or not, and best would be encouraging it. Flip fucked with a married man (to a woman) and ended up with two loads in my ass this morning. We have started seeing each other weekly. Getting together with partnered men tonight.
sounds like good time

Reactions: teninchman

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds awesome, and I agree that it's best when the cuckolded partner knows. I both know, consent and encourage my lovely partner to have intense sex with other men, and I thoroughly enjoy being his loyal beta cuckold.

Grev505

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds awesome, and I agree that it's best when the cuckolded partner knows. I both know, consent and encourage my lovely partner to have intense sex with other men, and I thoroughly enjoy being his loyal beta cuckold.

Good man! I wish I knew more like you locally.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, is it only a cuckold if there is humiliation involved? My partner like to watch me fuck and cum inside one of our friends. Since I'm thick, my partner really likes to hear our friend whine and cry about my size and a little bit of verbal abuse out the friend just being a cum dump for me.

Me and my partner are clearly in the dominant roles and our friend isn't. So it's definitely not the traditional cuckold setup.

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, is it only a cuckold if there is humiliation involved?

No, not at all. Cuckolding comes in many variants, there are few if any set rules. For some humiliation and perhaps other BDSM-oriented aspects are part of their cuckolding-experience, for others not.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, is it only a cuckold if there is humiliation involved? My partner like to watch me fuck and cum inside one of our friends. Since I'm thick, my partner really likes to hear our friend whine and cry about my size and a little bit of verbal abuse out the friend just being a cum dump for me.

Me and my partner are clearly in the dominant roles and our friend isn't. So it's definitely not the traditional cuckold setup.

Sounds hot...wouldn't mind being your friend in this scenario

So here's the story. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years or so. And sex is amazing. I'm pretty much 100% bottom and he's totally vers. And usually he's perfectly content topping since his thick 7" cock fills my tight hole pretty well.

Thing is, he loves to bottom too. But I've got an average thickness 4" and I can tell it's not really cutting it when I top him. He enjoys it, but not screaming orgasm joy. And I can tell mine doesn't fill him like he likes. We use toys too. And we are very sexually open with each other. We love each other very much so I know he'd never cheat or complain about my size. But I find myself more and more wanting him to cuckold me.

I wouldn't want him to cheat. I'd want to be there to watch. I'm into small dick humiliation. And would love to have my dick cage on, watching him bounce on a long fat cock, moaning in total ecstasy that I can't give him. Or being bent over and fucked hard. A cock that can really fill him up and please him to a nice powerful orgasm. Maybe while they both tease my small size and talk about how much better the big cock is in him.

We've talked about threesomes before but not in relation to cuckold. Does anyone have any experience with gay cuckold? Stories? Feel free to tell me what you'd do to my boyfriend if you were the bull in the bedroom. Private messages welcome too.

He's 25, Latino, 7" cut and thick, huge balls, handsome and in great shape for reference. I'm 28, white, 4" cut.
I’m completely open to this and almost did this with my x. I hung and wanted to watch him get fucked by another hung cock. I even had a buddy of mine who has a bbc who was down for making it happen. The x didn’t want me to watch but still wanted that bbc. I look back now he could have met him without me one time but I def would watch any other time

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m completely open to this and almost did this with my x. I hung and wanted to watch him get fucked by another hung cock. I even had a buddy of mine who has a bbc who was down for making it happen. The x didn’t want me to watch but still wanted that bbc. I look back now he could have met him without me one time but I def would watch any other time
How hung is your ex?

Love this thread. I had a similar thing with my ex. It wasn't exactly cuckold. But we were together 10 years. After about 2 1/2 years we started including thirds. His dick was bigger than mine, he got hard more easily, he had a great furry butt and was vers. So while we both got attention there were times a guy (top or bottom) would seem clearly more into him. At first it upset me but then I started to find it hot. Then I got more and more into the idea of watch another guy enjoy my hubby's ass or cock. I'd help set them up and I'd play a bit too, but I'd love just being on the side watching them and jerking. I knew how good my hubby's ass felt and I wanted other guys to enjoy it too.
Hot something i wanted with an ex bf