Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had more than a few hookups where a guy had me fuck his bf while he watched. Once, I picked up on a vibe and while I was fucking the bf, I looked over at the other and told him what a fucking queer he was -- that he needed get closer to see his bf's hole being stretched. He came over and I put his head down close to where his bf's ass as I slid in and out, just held his head there. The bottom went fucking crazy (in a good way) as I verbally humiliated his bf, telling him that this is how he should fuck his man. I then ordered him to such the bottom's cock as I stretched his bf. When I pulled out to shoot my load, I squirted on the guy's face. The two hadn't cum yet, so I had the cuck finger his bf's ass with me -- giving it a good stretch until he bucked like a bronco and shot a nice big load. I took a finger full and fed it to the cuck, who resisted at first, but finally swallowed it. Of course, the cuck wanted attention in order to cum, but as I told him, "Cucks don't get to cum in front of others. You'll have to save that for later." He was frustrated, but obeyed. We hung out for a bit, chatting, etc... and then, before I left I had the bottom lick my cock to make sure I didn't have any cum on it as the cuck watched.
The bottom messaged me later in the day, saying that his bf fucked him like he'd never fucked before...so, obviously the cuck liked what happened. I kept thinking I needed to fuck both of them in front of each other, but ... never got around to it.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck yeah, my ex bf used to love to invite one or two guys to come over to fuck me. It usually started with me riding dick since that's the best way for me to take thick ones in my ass. My bf used to watch and get super turned on when he watched our new found friend drill my ass. He got really turned on when he saw and heard me asking to get fucked harder and deeper. He loved to see me take cock and ride dick like a slut.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that is hot man - love when my husband btms for other men

If that's your husband in the pics, you're a lucky man...what a great ass...perfect for opening with cock. It would be doubly hot to see you watching his hole stretching...have you get up close so you can see his ass widen as the cock slides in and out.

Reactions: gayhunglover

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If that's your husband in the pics, you're a lucky man...what a great ass...perfect for opening with cock. It would be doubly hot to see you watching his hole stretching...have you get up close so you can see his ass widen as the cock slides in and out.
Yeah that is him man. I love being placed in the corner and bull taking over sexual rights to my husband and me having to watch from a distance and close up as the bull becomes the "man of the house"

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NewHey guys. I want to start a kik group for bulls that I can share pics of my partner with etc. Just wanted to tell my story. Male couple here. I am a cuck and love when hung guys notice my partner and my partner steps out on me with them. Discreet etc. if you are into cuckold let me know. Love chatting about it and showing his pics off to hung guys.

Hit me up on kik and let me know you want to be a part of cuckolding me. Nicefit35 On kik.

D

deleted37010

Once, I picked up on a vibe and while I was fucking the bf, I looked over at the other and told him what a fucking queer he was -- that he needed get closer to see his bf's hole being stretched. He came over and I put his head down close to where his bf's ass as I slid in and out, just held his head there. The bottom went fucking crazy (in a good way) as I verbally humiliated his bf, telling him that this is how he should fuck his man.

I love being placed in the corner and bull taking over sexual rights to my husband and me having to watch from a distance and close up as the bull becomes the "man of the house"

gay cuckolding.... from both the bull and the cuckold.... informative.... thank you both for increasing my understanding of this

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah that is him man. I love being placed in the corner and bull taking over sexual rights to my husband and me having to watch from a distance and close up as the bull becomes the "man of the house"

Would be hotter to fuck him over your face, so you can see his hole being used....

Reactions: teninchman

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree man. Make me lay there and the bull's balls drag over my face and the bull say shot like "how's the view cuck"

That's exactly how it should be. It's good for the bottom to say where the load is going. Might be good for you to wear it, or even eat it. Just so you know and understand that the bull is in control.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly how it should be. It's good for the bottom to say where the load is going. Might be good for you to wear it, or even eat it. Just so you know and understand that the bull is in control.
yeh, bull seed spread thick and warm makes you know your place

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
important for you to get a taste of the bull seed...helps you remember that your bf's ass is for others; you're just there to watch and feel humiliated.
or enter you b/f's asshole after its been used and filled with other bull seed

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's always a plus. Nice to feel your bf's ass well stretched and wet.
I enjoy watching his share his tight butt hole with other guys, being bent over and his butt cheeks opened wide, the more cock he has the happier he is and once the guys have finished shagging his hole I'm more than happy to slide my cock up into his cum filled asshole knowing its cum lubed and ready for the last topping