Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy watching his share his tight butt hole with other guys, being bent over and his butt cheeks opened wide, the more cock he has the happier he is and once the guys have finished shagging his hole I'm more than happy to slide my cock up into his cum filled asshole knowing its cum lubed and ready for the last topping

You're a good man. Send me some photos of him being used.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I loved that feeling of my bf fucking me after a hung top has fucked me hard and deep. My bf wanted to fuck me with my ass all sloppy from the other guy fucking me.
has he ever fucked you after you've been banged by more than one guy to find at least two sloppy loads of cum to shag into

rjmoody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a gay cuck. Bottom, 10 years older than husband, he wanted to open slightly. Met a guy, he is now his bf. Young, hung, all bottom, muscle. My husband is a hung top daddy, sexy as fuck. Once a boy tastes him, he keeps coming back. He has to fuck buddies, too, both under 27. The bf is moving in, he is my Master, husband is my Owner.

I have been conquered by simply opening our relationship. I did not see this coming, but here we are.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree man. Make me lay there and the bull's balls drag over my face and the bull say shot like "how's the view cuck"

So hot !

I can imagine I wouldn't last 30 seconds if this was me, and you licked my balls.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had more than a few hookups where a guy had me fuck his bf while he watched. Once, I picked up on a vibe and while I was fucking the bf, I looked over at the other and told him what a fucking queer he was -- that he needed get closer to see his bf's hole being stretched. He came over and I put his head down close to where his bf's ass as I slid in and out, just held his head there. The bottom went fucking crazy (in a good way) as I verbally humiliated his bf, telling him that this is how he should fuck his man. I then ordered him to such the bottom's cock as I stretched his bf. When I pulled out to shoot my load, I squirted on the guy's face. The two hadn't cum yet, so I had the cuck finger his bf's ass with me -- giving it a good stretch until he bucked like a bronco and shot a nice big load. I took a finger full and fed it to the cuck, who resisted at first, but finally swallowed it. Of course, the cuck wanted attention in order to cum, but as I told him, "Cucks don't get to cum in front of others. You'll have to save that for later." He was frustrated, but obeyed. We hung out for a bit, chatting, etc... and then, before I left I had the bottom lick my cock to make sure I didn't have any cum on it as the cuck watched.
The bottom messaged me later in the day, saying that his bf fucked him like he'd never fucked before...so, obviously the cuck liked what happened. I kept thinking I needed to fuck both of them in front of each other, but ... never got around to it.

Love this would love to cuck my bf with your dominant dick heat

My ex bf loved to invite other guys around to fuck me. I rode the other guys cock like there was no tomorrow.
That’s hot. I wanted to fo this with my x bf. I loved the idea of watching other hung studs pound his ass

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s hot. I wanted to fo this with my x bf. I loved the idea of watching other hung studs pound his ass
Hey man you should check out my husband's pics and hit me up. We are not that far away. I am a cuck and he loves a bull @teninchman