Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Conversely, as a "straight acting" gay guy (except for that whole sucking cock thing) as I have come out recently to friends from high school, their collective reaction has been, "no, you're not" including some gay friends.

I understand your frustrations in a "photo negative" sort of way.

Nice schlong, by the way.

yes, this is just as annoying. that, and being kind of shy about hitting on people, guys especially, it's annoying when you're straight acting and no gay guy hits on you because they really have no idea that you're into guys :/

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get into trouble in bars/clubs because I don't look like I've been vaccum packed into my clothing - I wear fitted but not tight clothes. I was on the frigging dance floor, and this guy (really hot btw) came over and said "you're really hot, if you weren't straight I'd want to have some fun". Sufficed to say I put the doubt out of his mind pretty quick.

I think I confuse people - I like grooming and clothes and art and cooking - but then I like watching sport and love cars. The thing is people in the "community" are JUST as responsible for this as anyone else

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm fed up with it. why is it that guys that aren't macho get called gay? I'm sorry if i offend any one by this, but gay guys need to see that just because a guy is into fashion or looking nice, doesn't mean that hes gay. i don't know how many gay guys start hitting on me because i flat iron my hair or dress nicely. but the thing that ticks me off the most is, "You just don't know that you are gay yet." i think that i would know if i was gay, and I personally don't have a problem with gay people, or whatever you are, but i have a problem with the whole stereotype that makes me gay because i care about how i look and treat women with respect. i just kinda want to know why people think like this.
guess we'll have to re-tune our "gaydar" a bit, nice to see u taking care of urself, but dont be too offended and take it as a compliment. BTY after looking at ur pics could you take a tiny exception, lol...

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
guess we'll have to re-tune our "gaydar" a bit, nice to see u taking care of urself, but dont be too offended and take it as a compliment. BTY after looking at ur pics could you take a tiny exception, lol...

i do see it as a compliment when people hit on me or something. but when people insist that im gay even if i dont believe it, is what i have a problem with.