Gay & Curious About Hooking Up With A Woman

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a 25 year old guy, lean, 6.5 cut dick and pretty good looking. Consider myself mostly gay but maybe a little bit bi curious. I don't have a hard time hooking up with guys, as it's what I'm used to and what I know I enjoy.

Lately I'm really curious about losing my "gold star" and hooking up with woman. But nervous because I don't know the ropes, or whether I'll be any good, etc. And I would want to be upfront with her about my situation.

Any tips on how I could find a girl interested in helping me experiment?

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are at a good age to 'jump the fence' just to see if you might enjoy it. I would recommend going for an older woman with some experience. Believe me... nature will take it's course and you will do just fine. You may enjoy it and it's true, the sex between a man and woman is amazing. Keep us updated on how things go.

Reactions: newman30

Skinny Manny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a 25 year old guy, lean, 6.5 cut dick and pretty good looking. Consider myself mostly gay but maybe a little bit bi curious. I don't have a hard time hooking up with guys, as it's what I'm used to and what I know I enjoy.

Lately I'm really curious about losing my "gold star" and hooking up with woman. But nervous because I don't know the ropes, or whether I'll be any good, etc. And I would want to be upfront with her about my situation.

Any tips on how I could find a girl interested in helping me experiment?

New York City? Easy. Hit a nice bar, avoid the bar hogs and talk up someone nice. You might just find she's adventurous! Keep trying. BTW, you'll probably prefer a dick over a pussy. I do.

bi20sman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting question. Not sure this is an answer but I went into it from the other direction. My fist few attempts worked well as a 3 some. For my wife and I, we went to lifestyle/swinger sights and events found guys that where bi and willing to play with us both. It removed a much of the nerves I had about getting excited. Best of all if he and I didn't click as well, we made it all about her, and when he and I clicked she got the show she wanted. For me picking up guys is much easier then woman. Guys seem to be able to cut thought the BS faster. That might be just my experience.

Reactions: hotbidan