Gay Dating Sites.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, I'm looking for gay dating sites to meet men for some no strings fun. Free ones only, none that you have to pay for. I'm a member of manhunt and adam4adam, but would like to know if anyone else knows of any. Or maybe some chatrooms? Cheers.

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
i second that, with Squirt.org. I'm a member of that site and loving it. my sn is annoyingone in case you wanna look me up ;) they have chat rooms, unlimited web cams, videos of members stroking, fucking, sucking, you name it! basic membership is free, but you can upgrade. however there are a slew of trial codes you can get by on for a few months.

heres a website that lists free trial codes for xtra features.
Squirt.org Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for squirt.org

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bit confused...

"gay dating sites" and "wanting to hook up"

wouldn't you be wanting a 'hook up site' (I would think dating sites would be men wanting that crazy relationship thing...) or are they now the same thing?

MrDjP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i second that, with Squirt.org. I'm a member of that site and loving it. my sn is annoyingone in case you wanna look me up ;) they have chat rooms, unlimited web cams, videos of members stroking, fucking, sucking, you name it! basic membership is free, but you can upgrade. however there are a slew of trial codes you can get by on for a few months.

heres a website that lists free trial codes for xtra features.
Squirt.org Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for squirt.org
There are no codes there?