Gay Dating Sites

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not all about hookups - I'd like to find an actual relationship.
What gay dating sites are more about finding a partner rather than a hookup?

redhotcamaro

Sexy Member
Media
CAn anyone recommend any other sites, I am on Okcupid, and Adam4Adam. Okcupid is okay and A4a is definately not what I am looking for. Any other relationship based sites anyone can recommend?

D

deleted3782

Gays wanna date? From my experience on all gay relationship sites, all they want to know is my ASL and whether I'm a top or bottom...and available to fuck within the hour. The internet is so quick and easy, I'm not sure it is the best place to look for something meaningful. I'd suggest some face-to-face venues or activities, if you are lucky enough to be close to a city that has them.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm told that OKCupid is okay, and so is Plenty of Fish. I used the precursor to Adam4Adam and found my husband there. I found that stating right on my profile that I wasn't looking for hookups helped. It didn't eliminate the guys who just wanted to fuck, but it cut down their numbers significantly and simultaneously attracted other guys who weren't around just for a quick lay.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exwhysee,you are dead on track. People today are so afraid to walk up to someone and just start a conversation face to face anymore.The internet makes rejecting people easy.I want to look them dead in the eye when I speak to them. I have rejected a few people buy saying
Thank you your very kind But I don,t think it will workout.and continue conversation. Maybe because I,m old enough to remember my social skills before the internet. If you treat people with respect,and simple honesty know one gets hurt.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
adam4adam is ok..but its the same ol people, craigslist is dangerous, manhunt is like hookup central...but always state ur intentions right off the bat..beware of the secret POZ people that like to hide and lie about their status..and so many creepers with no updated pics!