Gay dicks larger?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

There was a study done many years ago and the results supposedly showed that gay guys on average have larger penises. I know alotof you are gay. You think it's true?

Maybe we can compare pics. I wonder, do lesbians have biggger boobs.

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be interested in the figures. I'm bi sexual with just over 8.5 x 6.25 and have seen guys with the full spectrum from 5" upwards. Saying that i've only ever seen one gay guy bigger than me but i put that down to not seeing enough LOL.

3. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i doubt there is a difference in either case, if you gathered the whole world up, measured, and averaged it out.

though i do not know personally a lesbian with a large rack.

4. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I'm bisexual and my stats are below...I have also heard about this study, but not sure how credible it is.

5. deepwader

deepwader Member

Albums:
    Hmmmm.... I think the difference may be in gay men's minds... my humble opinions follow:

(1) The average gay man looking for a partner is more focused on the size, shape etc of his potential partner's dick than the average woman looking for a partner.

(2) He reflects that knowledge in his own behaviour: aside from the various more radical PE techniques catalogued elsewhere on this site, none of which I have yet resorted to, there ARE things we can do to make what we have LOOK bigger: *minimise public fat by keeping reasonably in shape; *trim bush and shave balls *wear a cock ring! (and I've resorted to ALL of those!!)

(3) MOST str8 guys (and I think this site probably offers an unusually penis-conscious sample, so I expect this to be strenuously denied) would not think of resorting to such preening

(4) Result is that the average gay man LOOKS bigger than the average str8 guy.

It's just another facet of the "gay men take more care of their appearance" cliche, in which I think there is SOME truth.

PS - In illustration of my point (1) , and proving that I am indeed projecting my own preferences onto the population at large, which is a grievous sin, - Chance1826 above is a very handsome guy. But I am more interested in his 8.5 inch prong than I am in his face!

6. 7x6

7x6 Member

Dunno about that, the biggest boobs i've ever sucked and fondled were on the only bi girl I ever fucked.

7. bahams4

bahams4 New Member

I wouldn't consider bi the same thing as lesbian.
    I think most persons are a bit bisexual these days cause of the media.
    And many (girls especially) claims to be bisexual but mostly hook up with guys anyway.

8. bahams4

bahams4 New Member

I wouldn't consider bi the same thing as lesbian.
    I think most persons are a bit bisexual these days cause of the media.
    And many (girls especially) claims to be bisexual but mostly hook up with guys anyway.

9. hyperionic

hyperionic New Member

Albums:
    That is nonsense... it would state that indeed gay people are geneticly different.. an alltogether sepparate race. That it would mean that being gay is a physical state and connected to ones large penis.. I can see it now, doctor: 'Your son has a big dick, mam, he's probably gay'.. Maybe there are physical factors involved, saying it's purely phsycological would say it can be cured.. It's probably both, the wiring involved is probably very complex, hormonal, chemical, physical and psychological. For that reason alone you cant say a simple statement as 'Gay men have bigger dicks than straight men'.. I wouldn't if that where a fact, i just don't believe it.

Having a big dick is random.. sure there's genetics involved but out of milions of spermcells in one go there are so many combinations it's mind boggling..

10. SteveHd

Gold Member

11. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't believe that that's true for a second. Those types of studies are either done by someone completely biased who is making their conclusion fit their hypothesis rather than the other way around, or by someone with major self conciousness when it comes to what's going on downstairs.

I think it's mainly based on the individual. Sexual orientation and race don't have anything to do with the size of your penis.

12. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    The idea sounds ridiculous on its face, because we tend to think of it this way: Some guys are gay; have they, on average, got bigger dicks than others? But suppose that we pose the question this way instead: Some guys have big dicks; are they more likely to be gay than other guys?

I think that when the question is parsed in the latter fashion, it seems more worth taking seriously. It seems plausible to me to suppose that guys with big dicks are more likely than other guys to go sexually where their dick size will be appreciated, and surely they will find more appreciation among their fellow men than among women.

Does this mean that they are more likely to be gay? I think it means, if my speculation is correct, that well-hung guys are more likely than the non-hung to have sexual contact with other men. Whether that constitutes being gay is a further question that has been much discussed in other threads here.

13. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope, sorry...it sounds just as stupid voiced this way, if not stupider.

Your suppositions are based on the implication that homosexuality is a personal choice and the preposterous assertion that men would "surely" be more appreciative of cock size than women. Both are completely specious arguments that don't hold up under even the most rudimentary reasoning.

14. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

anytime i see a post that says "someone did a study" i immediately dismiss it. seriously who the fuck does the studies? some jackass rounds up 100 gay men and asks them to whip it out? i think not. studies are usually sanctioned by a gov't or some kind of large organization. i sincerely doubt either would front the money for a real study on that.

in addition, how come no one ever cites these studies in there posts? it would help for a argument some.

anyway thats my rant.

15. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys have bigger dicks than others, are they more likely to be African American than not?

No matter how it's phrased, I think it's just as equally a no than if you say it the way the OP said it.

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, let's see now, HazelGod. This is what I wrote:
    And this is what you said about it:
    This indicates that either you can't read or you can't reason. Either way, you don't put yourself in a good position for criticizing my reasoning.
    First of all, neither an "implication" nor an "assertion" is an argument; so they cannot be specious arguments either, and to say that they "don't hold up under even the most rudimentary reasoning" is daft. Second, my second assumption, that there are more men than women who are appreciative of cock size, may be, in fact, false, but it is hardly preposterous: it seems to me confirmed by most of what one hears from women, on this forum or off it.

17. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Calboner, you are constantly postulating fascinating and thought provoking ideas which reflect the keen nature of your intellect! What you suggest exactly describes my evolution from a straight man with an imposing cock to a man who found greater acceptance and appreciation among my fellow males.
    You might say that it was almost imperative that I seek sexual contact among men, having been rejected by numerous women! I assume that makes me gay, but there are physical and sexual aspects of women which excite me tremendously as well! Let us agree that I am more comfortable giving sexual satisfaction to receptive men!

18. oldbrownshoe52

I have heard of this study as well, and it does not seem to be total nonsense. Your reproductive organs are the first things to develop, and if your brain is hardwired to be atracted to men, and to atract men. Then prehaps your penis may develop larger to atract men.

19. 7x6

7x6 Member

Don't know about the rest of calboner's post but that point seems very likely to me. Surely we all know that men, even straight men, are far more likely to interested in, worried about or just fascinated by cock size than women are.

Surely gay men are is interested in cock size as straight men?

20. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

I'm pretty sure the study done was from 19th century Germany (1870's or 1880's), and I've been blindly going at Google trying to remember the guy's name.

The study methodology was of course highly questionable. The general theme of the study was that homosexuals were physically different than heterosexuals (i.e. mutants). This was of course the early days when eugenic theories were very popular.

Without a doubt, this idea has long been a popular one, popping up all the time, but never with any kind of reference or citation. I vow to find the right name though when I get home to access my library.

Draft saved Draft deleted