Gay experiences at the Sauna on a Naked Friday Night

D

deleted16577781

It was some time ago now, but once a month, my favourite sauna would hold Friday night ‘Naked Night’. No towels!

I liked these Naked Nights, not because I particularly liked being nude but there was nothing to hide. You got what you saw. Well, mostly!

Any sexual contact was great but sometimes just being in one of the packed orgy areas and having to push past other men with rock hard cocks was as horny as hell. Feeling a cock poke into my leg or butt felt good. Lots of `reaching into the dark' happened on those nights.

Someone grabbing my butt was horny as; it always made me stop and enjoy the moment. Tripping over a man giving a head-job was damned hot. I would reach my hands around and feel the cock thrusting into his mouth or maybe feel the other guys cock and balls.

One of my fetishes was to stand behind a guy who was receiving a head-job and play with his nipples. I found it hot when they moaned and groaned and if I went to pull my hands away, they would stop me. I also liked standing behind the same man, wrapping arms around his body and grabbing the head of the guy giving the head-job and pushing his head down on the cock. Some liked it a lot and others would stop me. It was a bit of a lie, because the guy giving the head-job would not always realise that it was someone else pushing his head. Non the less, I liked doing it. They got even hornier and that turned me on even more.

Standing behind the guy was hot because I got to feel his flesh against mine. Wrapping my arms around him while my hard cock was shoved between his legs. My hands wondering all over this torso. Feeling his balls. Kissing his shoulder blades or nibbling on his ears. The pièce de résistance was when I was firm against a man, squeezing his nipples and his cock being worked on and he blows his load; I would squeeze even harder on one or both nipples or sometimes only one nipple and push the giver - hard onto his cock and force him to swallow the load. The guy blowing would lean against me all spent, moaning. I would not move. The sigh of relief was beautiful, horny and a great reward for me. As much as I like sex, I don't always have to cum and am quite happy to help someone else out.

But this fetish of mine always got me extra hot and horny. There were times when I would drop to the floor and go under the guy giving the head-job and suck his cock and balls and maybe finger his hole. Oh, yeah. Man.

There are lots of encounters, of course. One favourite was me desperately trying to catch a guy who was about six feet tall. I am a jelly for taller men. I really liked the feel of him. His big body, slightly overweight. Thick seven-inch cock and big balls. He didn't always give over to me but when he did, I gave him a good work out. I would be kneeling, wrap my arms around his hips - so he couldn't get away and then suck on that big nob until he blew all his hot man-juice into my willing throat. I loved it when he grunted that load out. I was always hot for him. He was as arrogant as hell but he sure did like getting his cock sucked and I was always willing to oblige. Very obliging!!

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my fetishes was to stand behind a guy who was receiving a head-job and play with his nipples. I found it hot when they moaned and groaned and if I went to pull my hands away, they would stop me. I also liked standing behind the same man, wrapping arms around his body and grabbing the head of the guy giving the head-job and pushing his head down on the cock.

They got even hornier and that turned me on even more.

Standing behind the guy was hot because I got to feel his flesh against mine. Wrapping my arms around him while my hard cock was shoved between his legs. My hands wondering all over this torso. Feeling his balls. Kissing his shoulder blades or nibbling on his ears. The pièce de résistance was when I was firm against a man, squeezing his nipples and his cock being worked on and he blows his load; I would squeeze even harder on one or both nipples or sometimes only one nipple and push the giver - hard onto his cock and force him to swallow the load. The guy blowing would lean against me all spent, moaning. I would not move. The sigh of relief was beautiful, horny and a great reward for me. As much as I like sex, I don't always have to cum and am quite happy to help someone else out.
I loved this post and how clear those images were in my mind. The idea of what I highlighted above I find extremely hot (and is a great fantasy of mine) but the way you describe it made me feel light headed and turned on even more. I hope you'll also oblige us with more of your writing :heart_eyes:

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember my first naked night at a sauna several years ago. As the men walked around, they sized up the competition first. Then, the staring started, followed by whispers of "nice package" or "what a nice, big dick".

Before I knew it, my ass was being rubbed, spanked and grabbed... then the same with my cock and my balls. I loved it.

During the course of the evening, I fucked three handsome college guys. As it turned out, one of them was the son of an academic acquaintance, whom I met again the following night at a dinner at his parents house..

D

deleted16577781

I remember my first naked night at a sauna several years ago. As the men walked around, they sized up the competition first. Then, the staring started, followed by whispers of "nice package" or "what a nice, big dick".

Before I knew it, my ass was being rubbed, spanked and grabbed... then the same with my cock and my balls. I loved it.

During the course of the evening, I fucked three handsome college guys. As it turned out, one of them was the son of an academic acquaintance, whom I met again the following night at a dinner at his parents house..
that is a hot story also... and typical activity in the dark areas of saunas/sex on premises.. I love running into a hung guy like you..