Gay fellows: Why do you like big ones?

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AlejoPlay said:
My ex was well hung and I often felt really inadequate next to him and then I felt bad for liking his cock. It completely fucked with my mind (well, that and the fact that he would hardly every touch my dick of his own volition).

Knowing you're a tad smaller than average can get you feeling a little self conscious to begin with. Then being with a guy that's large can compound the feeling just due to the stark comparison (every inch looks like a mile on a dick). Then being with a jerk that is both large and selfish in bed AND who likes his dick more than you, well, that's enought to throw you over the edge. You need to get on line and socialize with guys at the lower end of the penis scale. They'll give you some encouragement and have empathy. Being on this board may just be feeding your feelings of inadequacy.
Also, don't feel bad about liking a big dick. It's perfectly natural, as long as it doesn't become a complete obsession. Problem was, that big dick was attatched to a big asshole.

AlejoPlay

Just Browsing
Media
^oh, I've been on here AND measurection. It's all about balance and seeing both ends of the spectrum. I tend to attract bigger guys--luck of the draw--so coming here is sot of like trying to see how the other half lives. In general, I get much better with this issue. Hadn't really bothered me before my last relationship and I'm sure I'll get back to that.

And you're right, being turned on by what you're turned on by is no crime. I guess what I learned in my last relationship is that the visual turn on of a big dick can only get me so far when it comes to sex. If they guy just lays there, that's no good to me. So big or small, the guy's gotta know what he's doing :)

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gosh, AlejoPlay, that really was crummy how your ex treated you. but there are other dudes out there, small, medium and large, who would care for your insides and youre outsides and you just have to find those kinds of well-heart endowed guys. :smile:

As for the archetypal reasons why some gay guys like large penises, i guess it's probably akin to why some straight guys like large breasts.....there's Jungian issues at work about power and masculinity and submission and even fatherhood-figures. i know for me, if i am going to be with a guy, they need to be more powerful than me somehow, and usually i am the stronger, fitter, cuter one....so them having a larger appendage than mine kinda makes me reverence them in that area, which is necessary pour moi.

it's all flesh in the end, though. it'll all fade away. dig up the graves of the famous warriors and athletes and statemen and scientists and artists.....just bones....they're cocks don't even survive the grave as a testament to their size. ah, perspective! :wink:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not all gay men do like BIG cocks, or at least they don't like them any more than regular and small cocks once they've had a bit of time to figure things out.

Most of the respondents have been quite honest about the fact that they equate a big cock with Power and Masculinity. After a while you figure out that those may be the visual connotations, but the reality is that men of all sizes can be masculine and powerful, and many well-endowed men are weak and feminine. Sooner or later, in the real world, you start getting interested in who is attached to the penis.

(Doesn't mean I don't want to see the pictures, but big dicks get a lot of credit for their lucky genetics. Hey, sometimes it happens for me, too, about which I am not complaining, just injecting some reality.)

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
Because I'm a cum slut and the more I have to examine the more fun it is. There's just something truly hot about jerking on a great big fat hard cock. Hell I like 'em soft too.
You go Stronzo, I agree with you on this one...I'm the same way

KingLeo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very simple. The submissive part of me sees the male with large equipment as an alpha male, more virile and masculine. As a homo with an oral fixation; well, do I really need to explain. As an ex-addict, I can never get enough!

AlejoPlay

Just Browsing
Media
fortiesfun said:
Not all gay men do like BIG cocks, or at least they don't like them any more than regular and small cocks once they've had a bit of time to figure things out.

Most of the respondents have been quite honest about the fact that they equate a big cock with Power and Masculinity. After a while you figure out that those may be the visual connotations, but the reality is that men of all sizes can be masculine and powerful, and many well-endowed men are weak and feminine. Sooner or later, in the real world, you start getting interested in who is attached to the penis.

(Doesn't mean I don't want to see the pictures, but big dicks get a lot of credit for their lucky genetics. Hey, sometimes it happens for me, too, about which I am not complaining, just injecting some reality.)

This is true. One of the best tops I've been with was small. But he was built and had a hairy chest. And he knew how to fuck.

I've had awful lovers of all sizes (fortunately for me, I've had more good lovers than awful).

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I first saw the question, my immediate answer was, "What's not to like?"

Well, in my case, it is not so much of whether it is big. I prefer the whole package - height, body build, proportions, its shape/curvature, his face/looks and personality.

But a bigger one is more interesting to enjoy orally than a small member; but if it is very big, it requires a lot of concentration to do a good job. Too big and it puts me off. The measurement of too big is not quite in inches of centimetres; it is how well it fits into my buccal cavity.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly. psychologically, it does nothing for me. But I love the feeling of that cock inside me, even if it hurts a bit. Once we get going it's even better. Also, there is no feeling like a cock still being inside you when you change positions. Then when you feel his balls on your ass, you know you took it like a man.