gay first time - help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rugger89, Jun 12, 2010.

1. rugger89

rugger89 Member

Albums:
    So basically this friday me and the guy im seeing (kinda) most likely will do it and i have absolutely no idea of anal etiquette, for lack of a better term....

Fortunatly my bottom phobia isnt an issue since hes mostly a bottom apparantly but in regards to that, does he need to get a douche? like totally clueless here, so hep wud be appreciated.

Its also his first time so suggestions on best position etc for it to hurt least for him would also be appreciated...

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Before I give any advice - use a condom. Just putting that out there.

If ya'll are not into scat, then definitely the bottom should douche (or some form of douching). I'm probably not the world's foremost authority on that, though, because I always top. Someone else may be able help you with more details on "how".

Try as many positions as you'd like, just remember to use lots and lots and lots of lube.

If you're topping, trying lying on your back and letting the bottom descend onto your erection. This way he has more control and that helps to alleviate a lot the pain.

Bring toys, that'll make it more fun. It does for me, anyway.

3. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

First of all, always wear a condom!

After that, go slow and have fun. If the two of you like what you're doing to each other, continue, slowly expand it. Use your imagination.

Remember sex is about joy and fulfillment. It's not as much what you do as who you do it with and what your mutual reaction to what you've done is. Two guys jerking each other off can be a much more awesome orgasm than when one guy reluctantly lets another guy fuck him and it's painful, but he keeps it to himself (unless of course he's getting off on the pain--there are no rules, I repeat, only joy and fulfillment.) If you pay attention to his fantasies, and try to provide them for him, unless he's a selfish asshole (in which case are you really interested in him?) he will soon be doing the same for you.
    Go for it, have fun, enjoy it! And, always, every single time wear a condom. Make it be as much a part of having sex as getting a hard on and you'll have a long and happy sex life.

4. rugger89

rugger89 Member

Albums:
    yeah no dont worry condoms are all set

thxs for advice

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just go with the flow, you'll see that you know the right thing to do when you start.

6. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my tip is clean up before you start and ask him to do the same if he's going to be the bottom. good shower is usually enough, scrub your anus with soap and use the finger to clean inside as well.

7. Rossisosceles

Rossisosceles New Member

If its his first time and your giving to him. He should be sat on top of you. And you can work it out from then on. If he's giving it to you, the best for a first-timer would be doggy style. I did these possitions when I had my first.

8. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    yes, excellent advice, espically condoms / lube. Oh tonight's the night too ! Please give us an update on how it went, write it down, use post it notes for simplicity.

9. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say the same. it's weird, and will always be so, going into a situation wondering if you're going to have sex, let alone lose your virginity. Remember the condom thing, it's reiterated because it's a big deal. Also, I always take the blunt approach to cleanliness. Just be sure you remind him to clean himself up and if you get down to it and he's not, ask him to. Trust me, the weird awkwardness that may arise because you ask him to clean up some more is MUCH better than the smell/sight/feel of a dirty condom. Also, if you don't know and/or are open to being the bottom as well, be sure you're cleaned up as well, just as a precaution. Can never hurt to be clean ;)

10. rugger89

rugger89 Member

Albums:
    shitty...no pun intended :p i broke it off with him at any rate lol

11. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    awe I'm sorry to hear that bud : /

12. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Slut :rolleyes::tongue::biggrin1:

13. Chastig

Chastig New Member

that sucks!

One should always keep a supply of condoms and water based lube on hand. Even if your not planning to have sex, you never know what may happen when two guys are together.

When if comes to cleaning the bottom, in most circumstances a nice shower, with a little finger cleaning will do just fine.

If you or the btm are someone that gets into anal cleaning/douching remember that you are putting water in that area, and while you may think it is all out, chances are if you are going at something right away, you may have a wet dirty situation. It is best to wait for 30 min or longer after any type of cleaning.

When a person cleans himself or a sexual partner you are causing the lining of the area to lose it’s natural lubrication and this could lead to an increased risk for STD/STI’s. Remember to use a condom- EACH and every time. J

My other thought, for men playing in that area, should know his own area. If you are letting someone play in your special area, you should know your own special place. You have your ass your whole life, no reason to rush into things. Start out slow, go at a pace that is comfortable for everyone.

14. rugger89

rugger89 Member

Albums:
    wasnt bad bad. Just it took that to make me admit that i really wasnt interested in him physically or mentally...we never did it either lol (we didnt take enough time to stretch him out.

15. rugger89

rugger89 Member

Albums:
    lol screw u :p if anything im a saint! He still wants friends with benifets the idiot ;-)!

16. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

Eh! Shit happens (every pun intended)!

17. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Heeelp! :tongue: :biggrin1:

18. luka82

Gold Member

Why?
    You buy them ice-cream later?:biggrin1:

19. rugger89