Gay Flamingos Adopt Chick

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by amiegrrl, May 22, 2007.

1. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The other day at the dog park, I had someone's male dog continually try to mount MY male dog. Quite an interesting spectacle. My dog is a bit of a wuss, but he wasn't having that!

3. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

I'm just happy that a chick that may otherwise have died will be raised by two loving parents. :)

It kind of makes me think back to a recent thread about whether or not same-sex (human *g*) couples should be able to artificially produce a fetus with both parents' genetic material. There was a bit of a discussion about adoption and someone asked why gay couples should have to be stuck with hetero's waste-babies (basically). That made me sad... and I hope that isn't how most gay people think. Babies are babies, whether or not they are genetically 'yours'. All children need and deserve to be loved, regardless of genetic makeup... A loving couple who is willing to adopt, gay or straight, could be saving a precious life.

Sorry about that rant... I'm just happy the flamingos get their baby. :)

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thats soooooo cute! Love how they tried to steal other flamingo's eggs too, too cute!

Draft saved Draft deleted