Gay Friend Hitting On Me

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
I recently got back in touch with a gay friend. We chat a little and just talk, but he's really gotten interested in my lack of a sex life. He offered to "be my first" and he keeps sorta hittng on me. I (stupidly) told him my cock size, and he told his friends about me! He's really trying to get in my pants (it seems) and I don't know what to do. I'm not gay, and I tell him that, but he doesn't seem to relent. Im sort flattered he's hitting on me, and not to say I haven't been tempted a little by getting a No Strings BJ after an incredibly long dry streak, but...i don't know. I don't know what I'm asking, I could really just use input.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been hit on by gay friends. It's not worth it. I was flattered, and thought about it, but it seemed more trouble than it was worth. You'd be hounded about if you liked it, and returning the favor.

I would say "If you don't stop asking me, I'm not going to talk to you."

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you want to do it - do it. If you have *any* reservations, don't. Basically, if you think you'll act odd when confronted with a guy on yer knob, just say no!

I've fooled around with a straight friend before, and it went fine. Oddly, we sat down, talked, and since I do both guys and girls, we had some common ground. And it went on from there. Haven't had any repeats - neither of us have been in a 'position' to do so - and we joke about it now, but we're still cool.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Well man, my suggestion is hard to swallow but it's the voice of experience: just cutting him loose and get him out of your life.

I'm 60% 40% bi. Slightly prefer men cause of the ease of sex and the excellent blow jobs, but I'm very female friendly. My point is I've messed around with guys and if your cocksucker can't keep his mouth shut about sex, your personal life will get very complicated.

A few years ago a gay sex partner couldn't keep his mouth shut, and he told a female friend, who told another female friend, who was married to my best friend of 10 years who is 99.5% straight. The wife never liked me, and really laid into him what a nasty faggot I was. The friendship wasn't recked only because my buddy already knew for years that I swung both ways and had gotten comfortable with it. He told his wife to get her nose out of other people's business and that was that.

My point is if your "buddy" is already gossiping about the size of your tool, I'd bet $100 he's also passing along how hard up and horny you are, and how easy horny straight boys are to seduce. Once the dirty deed is done, there will be a report on that too and word will get around.

I'm not discouraging you from getting male head. Men are vigorous cocksuckers. I didn't get my first male BJ till I turned 30 and it was fantastic. But I'd pass on this one. My gut tells me it's more trouble than it's worth.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know dude, Gay men not that different from anybody else. When it comes to sex with no strings its almost impossible, especially with "friend" history. If he is not respecting your boundaries or your privacy now, what do you think he is going to do after you give him what he wants, NOT TELL HIS FRIENDS!!? :eek:
He is being no friend to you now and he doesn't sound like he is going to change. If it was some other guy who knew how to keep his mouth shut and respect your space now then maybe. But this guy is f*cked up from the gate.:wink:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a gay man with straight friends. This guy is not respecting your boundaries, therefore he's not being a good friend.

You can't really do no-strings with a friend, especially not a gossippy friend. Tell him to cool it. Get your cock sucked anomynomously by someone else if you need to (and best not to tell your friend about it).

He may be misreading you if you've recently got in touch, told him you're not getting any action, and mentioned you're hung.

Actually, if that is what you have done, I can't really blame him for thinking you're coming on to him. Maybe you need to cool it too.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
kplete11.....he is not your friend!!!

Real Friends don't gossip about you and do what he is doing.

I agree with BouncerBear, kudo451, and MarkLondon.....
If you really want to try a BJ with a man, it would be better to
get a "No Strings BJ, than to have one from this so called "friend"
with a little "f." Tell him to Fuck off....with a capital "F"...

But, in any case......Forget this loser!!!
You will be better off without his type of friendship!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real friends do not spread malicious gossip and do not, repeat DO NOT break your boundaries or disrupt the rules the both of you have set for your relationship and so you have to stand your ground and believe in yourself and your boundaries.

The problem with 'sex buddies' is that, despite what we would all like to think and regardless of gay or straight or any other god damn label you want to put on your sexuality or sexual kink, there are gonna be emotions involved. And a high probability that those emotions can turn from sexual to wanting more out of the situation than a high altitude fuck or sloppy blow job before the wife and kids come home or the boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/lover comes home from their work meeting and so from there you have to deal with the fact you are now messing with something entirely different than a stiff dick or wet pussy - you are in someone's heart and feelings that are turning into something more serious than either the two of you probably wanted to develop in the first place.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently got back in touch with a gay friend. We chat a little and just talk, but he's really gotten interested in my lack of a sex life. He offered to "be my first" and he keeps sorta hittng on me. I (stupidly) told him my cock size, and he told his friends about me! He's really trying to get in my pants (it seems) and I don't know what to do. I'm not gay, and I tell him that, but he doesn't seem to relent. Im sort flattered he's hitting on me, and not to say I haven't been tempted a little by getting a No Strings BJ after an incredibly long dry streak, but...i don't know. I don't know what I'm asking, I could really just use input.

I've been hit on by gay friends. It's not worth it. I was flattered, and thought about it, but it seemed more trouble than it was worth. You'd be hounded about if you liked it, and returning the favor.

I would say "If you don't stop asking me, I'm not going to talk to you."

Well, honestly. I think that you are interested otherwise why bother EVEN telling him your cock size? And you made the mistake of telling a straight man oriented gay man at worst. Now he is going to keep on tendering at your weaknesses until you give it up...and you will.
Then, he will be hounding you for sex like blackmail. (I am telling you they will be ringing your doorbells like Jehovah's Witnesses and with the determination of a couple of Latter-Day Saints.)

:smile:

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do not get into something that you cannot handle.

If you are not comfortable then let him know.

If he cannot respect that then he is not worth having as a "friend"

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I don't have a lot in common with BouncerBear, but his words ring true to me.

Well man, my suggestion is hard to swallow but it's the voice of experience: just cutting him loose and get him out of your life.

I'm 60% 40% bi. Slightly prefer men cause of the ease of sex and the excellent blow jobs, but I'm very female friendly. My point is I've messed around with guys and if your cocksucker can't keep his mouth shut about sex, your personal life will get very complicated.

A few years ago a gay sex partner couldn't keep his mouth shut, and he told a female friend, who told another female friend, who was married to my best friend of 10 years who is 99.5% straight. The wife never liked me, and really laid into him what a nasty faggot I was. The friendship wasn't recked only because my buddy already knew for years that I swung both ways and had gotten comfortable with it. He told his wife to get her nose out of other people's business and that was that.

My point is if your "buddy" is already gossiping about the size of your tool, I'd bet $100 he's also passing along how hard up and horny you are, and how easy horny straight boys are to seduce. Once the dirty deed is done, there will be a report on that too and word will get around.

I'm not discouraging you from getting male head. Men are vigorous cocksuckers. I didn't get my first male BJ till I turned 30 and it was fantastic. But I'd pass on this one. My gut tells me it's more trouble than it's worth.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Real friends don't give blow jobs.

I agree. Real friends now you intimately on so many other levels. I'd not give it up to a real friend because I'd rather keep his friendship. Real friends? Those I can count on ONE hand, less actually.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To add my two cents, personally I feel what your friend is doing (telling others) is definitely wrong, but quite frankly you sent him strong signals you wanted your knob serviced. More or less you told him you haven't had it in a long time, are hung, etc. What are you telling him? Man I could really use a blowjob!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually have a friend who constantly hounds me...no matter how many times I tell him that it will NEVER happen btw us, he doesn't get it...it's gotten to the point where I don't even accept his phone calls anymore...so now he sends text msgs...

anyway, you need to decide what you want to do...some of these guys have given great advice, but ultimately you are going to do what you WANT to do...

even though you didn't ask a specific question, here's what I think - keep this guy as a friend, but do NOT discuss your sex life (or lack thereof) with him again...and definitely do not do anything with him...that is, unless you want everyone else to know all the gory details...

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
He sort of weaseled my cock size out of me. For some reason he tells me his, and then continues to berate me, telling me that the only reason I won't tell him is because its small etc. I fell into the ego trap :frown1:
He already knew that I hadn't been getting any. It's not like I was "Damn, Im horny, and this is my cock size, and I could really use a blowjob." This was spanned over maybe 2 weeks of conversation (I never said I was horny though, just fell into another trick telling him that I've not been getting any.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you "stupidly" told him your cock size? i've got to ask, just how did this subject come up in conversation?

"yeah, work's been a bitch lately. oh, i saw bill the other day and i have a big dick."

and you don't think you would mind a little "no strings bj" from a guy who is gossiping to all his friends? losers come in all shapes and sizes, gay and straight but from your post, it kind of sounds like you two deserve each other.