Gay Friend Hitting On Me

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You could always tell him that you had your dry spell taken care of. If he thinks you are seeing a woman he might decide to give up. Otherwise you may have to tell him since he told others about your situation that there is no way you can have anytype of sex with him because of his mouth.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Rules to live by some from My Mother, God Rest Her Soul and others from GOOD FRIENDS:

1. DON'T ARGUE WITH ANYONE about the following.
Politics
Religion
Sex

2. You DON'T FUCK WHERE YOU WORK.

3 Never, NEVER FUCK A FRIEND. Not even a MERCY fuck because they're SO horny, or you for that matter, they aren't able to go on and it's handy.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i think you should just tell him point blank like others have said here, if he knows your a little ambiguous about accepting his offer then hes going to hound you until you relent. just go out and find yourself a one night stand to end your dry spell and tell this guy point blank that your not interested. this should make you feel better because you got some sexual attention and hes not going to bother you about it again, hopefully.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I agree with so many people. First, "real" friends don't have sex (oral/anal/vaginal) BUT real friends can J/O together. At the most you could be J/O buddies and I see nothing wrong with that as it allows you to get yourself off and interact with another naked person on a closer level.

Sharing information is NORMAL. I work with a straight guy and he knows that if we get together, I am telling some people but not others. Anytime you give any information out (or make a video LOL) you are taking a risk and KNOW that your information will be shared. I posted my dick on ratemyrod and finally told my friends. It's been great. Nobody is forced to look but curiosity always wins out :smile:

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah he ruined any interest you had when he blabbed to his friends...so id say be stern with him and tell to drop it if he wants to stay friends. its perfectly fine to have boundries...esp with a guy that doesnt get what no means.

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
I'm starting to think that he's just overly flirtatious in general. I mean, he's always talking about him being horny or wanting sex or something. Plus the numerous amounts of entendres he uses. I don't know, I told him it makes me a little uncomfortable, and he told me he'll try to tone it down. I guess that's good. Thanks for all the advice so far. Any more advice?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
a gay friend's really gotten interested in my lack of a sex life... I'm not gay, and I tell him that, but he doesn't seem to relent.

he's just overly flirtatious in general... Any more advice?

Continue to decline his offers of sex and ask him if he could hook you up with a woman instead. Tell him you will accept no other substitute.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost sounds like your hitting on him buddy You called him,You told him how lonley you were , Then you told him you were hung.Why would you do these things if you were not interested in getting with him sexauly?

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, so he definitely ego trapped me, and now he really wants me. He told me that he wants to get in my pants, that he wants my dick. I told him no and to relent, but he's just weasling it into the conversation now.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so he definitely ego trapped me, and now he really wants me. He told me that he wants to get in my pants, that he wants my dick. I told him no and to relent, but he's just weasling it into the conversation now.

End the friendship then. It may not be easy, but it's also not complicated. Anyone who doesn't respect another person's boundaries in a friendship is not worth the time of day.

almost sounds like your hitting on him buddy You called him,You told him how lonley you were , Then you told him you were hung.Why would you do these things if you were not interested in getting with him sexauly?

Maybe because they're friends, and friends occasionally discuss their love/sex lives with each other? My best friend is straight, I'm gay, and we discuss sex and love openly with each other without wanting to get into each others's pants.

Last edited:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is a slippery slope. there are varying degrees of these kinds of situations and how much risk do you want to take, anyway? if you want some hot man mouth maybe you should check out someone that is not a friend and then make a decision.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I question just how good a friend he is.

Many years ago, a gay guy told me about how he deduced a non-gay friend who had a girlfriend. I was shocked, both because he did it and because he told me about it. That sort of thing should not happen.

There are some non-gays that think that to prove how accepting and liberal they are, they have to have sex with other men. It is not a reasonable thing to do.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...not to say I haven't been tempted a little by getting a No Strings BJ...
First, I'd LOVE to either give or get a http://www.lpsg.org/members/no_strings.html BJ. :tongue:

Real friends don't give blow jobs.
Real friends don't FORCE a BJ.

They give great ones.
Agreed! Or at least they certainly can.

If you REALLY do NOT want one, be firm, and say, "Look, you've GOT to drop this, or you're going to ruin our friendship. It's not funny anymore." Then, stop feeding him info like your cock size, how you're aching for relief, and dick-teasing him. With many friends, saying, "Dude, it's been so long...", is just guy-talk, but for this guy, that's obviously not the case, and instead, he sees it as an opening. If you REALLY don't want it, stop letting yourself be a victim, and tell him so, and stop letting him fantasize that it might happen. You're not helping by not being clear.

If you're not sure, and you're considering it, that's fine, but it's another story. Still, he shouldn't pressure you, if he's really a friend. Now, if you ARE curious, and thinking you might do it, that's totally fine, but it WILL change the dynamics of the friendship, in about 85-95% of the cases. So, not only would you need to prepare yourself for handling that a guy is blowing you, you'd have to prepare for the friendship's change, or even end.

While, in theory, this could potentially be hot, from the info you've given, it sounds more like a disaster that you should avoid. Say a VERY clear, "NO".