tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so i made a gay/straight of this thread but i wanna make a straight/gay one.

my question is do you have a gay friend that you can talk to about anything? be it sex, relationships, anything!
and how did that relationship come to be? were they nervous to talk about more gay stuff with you?

i’m cool with this straight guy from a previous job and i wanna see where our friendship could go
definitely don’t wanna hook up with him tho

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never really had a gay friend. I don't think the gays like me that way. Oh, sure, they'd hit on me in a bar but just hang out and be friends? No, heaven forbid.

Didn't matter much though, because I don't talk about intimate matters like sex and relationships with straight guys, either. And they don't bring them up with me.

In other words, it probably depends on the personalities involved more than the sexual orientation.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the sake of this posting, I have friends, who happen to be gay. I do not have gay friends
Speaking for myself, I do not have relationships with other men . I have friendships, share a common activity ; or my GF is friends with his GF, so we all hang out

Given how my life is, the only person I speak about everything (and the only that tells me everything) is my wife.
Other than that, I have friends of different sexual orientation and it never meant anything in terms of confidence to talk about stuff.

Reactions: lapdog2001

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so i made a gay/straight of this thread but i wanna make a straight/gay one.

my question is do you have a gay friend that you can talk to about anything? be it sex, relationships, anything!
and how did that relationship come to be? were they nervous to talk about more gay stuff with you?

i’m cool with this straight guy from a previous job and i wanna see where our friendship could go
definitely don’t wanna hook up with him tho
I have a gay mate who we are at that place now for sure.
It took some time to get there, I’ve never been shy about my fuck life etc which probably made him more cautious about talking about his openly (not that he needed to, but if he wanted to.
Our convos are pretty similar now to those with other close mates….

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a pansexual non binary friend. But I'm guessing you're talking about specifically gay male.
no i’m looking for straight/not straight friendships. gay helps since that’s what i relate to most.
i’m so curious about it the dynamics of saod friendship shouldn’t work but sometimes it does

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a gay mate who we are at that place now for sure.
It took some time to get there, I’ve never been shy about my fuck life etc which probably made him more cautious about talking about his openly (not that he needed to, but if he wanted to.
Our convos are pretty similar now to those with other close mates….
was he hesitant to bring up certain subjects in the beginning

Reactions: P.J.9

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
was he hesitant to bring up certain subjects in the beginning
Hell yeah… first time he told me he’d slept with someone (by which I mean a man, he was no virgin!) il admit I chose my words carefully and cautiously and went along the lines of “how was it?” “Will you see them again”
Now hel tell me their bj rating and how tight their ass was haha

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell yeah… first time he told me he’d slept with someone (by which I mean a man, he was no virgin!) il admit I chose my words carefully and cautiously and went along the lines of “how was it?” “Will you see them again”
Now hel tell me their bj rating and how tight their ass was haha
WHOA! that’s so cool! i hope i can have a friendship like that with my friend! tell me more haha

Reactions: ToryK

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no i’m looking for straight/not straight friendships. gay helps since that’s what i relate to most.
i’m so curious about it the dynamics of saod friendship shouldn’t work but sometimes it does
Well pansexual is not straight so they would understand that dynamic in some sense but I get what you're saying they are not a gay man

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had gay friends, but never talked about sex with them.
Same here. I don't think I've talked about sex with most of my friends, male or female, straight or gay, or anywhere in-between. There's been some suggestive or inferred sexual talk with some women friends, but any real sex talk has been with the women I've had sex with.

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here. I don't think I've talked about sex with most of my friends, male or female, straight or gay, or anywhere in-between. There's been some suggestive or inferred sexual talk with some women friends, but any real sex talk has been with the women I've had sex with.
hmm interesting. i thought there’d be more kind of talks

Reactions: P.J.9