gay friend

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by curiosity_87, Mar 28, 2007.

1. curiosity_87

curiosity_87 New Member

Albums:
    i have this gay friend who i have known for quite a while
    one day out of the blue he tells me that he is attracted to me and asked me if he can blow me. i dont know what to do. is there anyonewho might be able to help deal with this?

2. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

Well by looking at your name, you must be curious... So, you only live once let him suck on you, what do u got to lose, other than a large load down his throat. :wink:

Have Fun.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I'd be inclined to suggest you drop trou also, but sounds like you are asking a different question. If you are asking how to politely decline, the usual line is that you don't want to mess up a friendship and you aren't sure you can handle it. (But that you are glad he felt comfortable enough to come out to you.)

4. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    As long as you don't think it will ruin your friendship give it a go. As a bi guy I think other men give much better blow jobs than women and being physical with someone you know can really cement a friendship if you are both comfortable with it.

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

My first reaction is when and where do we get it on.:tongue:

But do consider this. After he has finished he may then expect you to blow him. And he might be offended if you didn't. Be prepared for that possibility.

6. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    Go for it. But, first, if you don't intend to reciprocate, tell him politely.

7. RideRocket

Gold Member

By your screen name you imply that you are curious - give it a try. Beauty is but a lightswitch away...

8. chavous

chavous New Member

lay back and relax. I promise he will suck it better than any girl! Men know how it feels and seldom scrape you with theit teeth.It will be bliss!Plus you don't have to worry about getting pregnant....

9. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well for sure no one can fathom your mind..unless you clue us in, what can we say to help you? Are you comfortable with having sex with a guy? Does your friend turn you on? Does the thought seem repugnant to you? Would you want him to blow you? Maybe he turns you on in a different way? Would you prefer to fuck him? Maybe secretly you want to have a reciprocal 69? After you decide how you really feel, will you let us in on it?
    Only then can anyone advise you intelligently on this!

10. surfnwoody

surfnwoody Member

Albums:
    Think I know the rush of discomfort Curiosity_felt. Happened to me when 17 or 18. A friend my age stopped by, while we were talking he rubbed the front of my gym shorts saying 'I can take care of that',... I wasn't boned,.. I knew he was bi before, but the idea of sex with him never entered my mind. I had the rush of discomfort and.... nothing happened, I don't remember my 'excuse', but we remained friends, just not that way. I probably missed fun, but,...

Now my close buds, we had fun on sleep overs, or while getting excited over sex talk or sexy things. I always had the green light on in my head that if sex ever come up with them, I'd be 'up' for it....

11. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm inclined to be cautious.......sex CAN change a freindship.....I think all of my friends are hot, but wont sleep with them.

12. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

well if you don't want to, politely decline. You should know by now how to break it to your friend in a nice way.

But your screenname is curious, so:

curiousity kill the cat
    but satisfaction brought him back

so I guess it's really up to you. It's your life and choice and you know better than anyone how to politely decline a person you know.

Draft saved Draft deleted