Gay friendly gyms?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Aug 18, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I have read several posts that talk about gay M2M action happening at a gym. Unless the gym is a 100% gay gym, I assume that these establishments are basically str8 but perhaps have a large number of gay members and that the gay action is quite secretive.

At any rate, I'd like to hear more about these gyms--NOT necessarily their names but more details about what kinds of gay things go on there.
    For example, does the managment know that gay action happens there but just "looks the other way"? Is the action mostly in the steam room or the sauna?

I have heard, for example, that a lot of gay action often occurs at several of the Bally's gyms across the nation. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

2. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been a member of four different gym chains at various points, and I've had gay sex at every one of them.

In Manchester, the gym featured a pool, one men-only sauna, a communal sauna, a communal steam room, two jacuzzis, numerous private showers and one group shower. Sex was frequent and blatant. Erections were frequently seen in the locker rooms (although not to the extent of blatantly flashing them). Staff did come through on occasion, and while they probably knew what was going on, as long as you weren't too indiscreet you could usually get away with it. Sometimes guys would jerk off together in the men-only sauna, sometimes they'd take it back to the showers where the curtains came down to the floor and you could easily fit two people behind them without being caught. I sucked, got sucked, fucked and got fucked in those showers. I also got fucked in a bathroom stall one time. One time, I followed this young gay couple into the group shower area. One was tall and blond, the other short and muscular, but they both had simply gigantic dicks. I stood there enjoying the show, my erection quite clear (although i wasn't actively doing anything with it) - they didn't seem to mind. The older guy who was trying to get a peek, though, seemed to be having a heart attack :)

In New York, I joined Bally's. The usual branch I went to only had showers with no curtains, but they faced each other and guys often jerked off opposite each other. There was no place else to go to do more. But I did pick up in there on occasion and go back to somebody's apartment. A different branch had the sauna and steam room, which were active but populated with much less attractive people.

Then I changed to New York Sports Club, Chelsea. Like the Manchester one, only more so - a permanent rotating sex club in all but name. The staff could not possibly have been ignorant of the activities, but presumably they had come to the conclusion that nothing they could do would ever stop it, so they just let it happen as long as we were discreet. Every single time I ever went there, somebody would try something. I had some of the best sex and hottest guys of my life in that gym. Many times, I saw people come purely for the sex, with no intention of working out. In fact, i theorized that the managers specifically put the sauna and steam room in this compatarively small gym precisely because they knew people would pay to have sex there (actual bathhouses are illegal in NYC).

Now I'm in San Francisco, and joined 24hr Fitness. The one in the city has some occasional flashing, but nothing more. The one in Castro is, ironically, the most boring gym locker room I've ever seen. I've been told that the Gold's is the place to be if you're looking for dick.

3. frizzle

Gold Member

Edit: Nevermind, thought you meant Saunas and swimming pools in general.

Draft saved Draft deleted