Gay friends

PeterGold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I don't give a f*** about sexual preference. My gay friend helped with some electricity and while I was holding the ladder I said to him: Your crotch is never going to be this close to my face again! We both laughed, and that how its supposed to be! All good! :)

tinylad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I do have a great mate who is gay. We used to work together and we went to the same gym. He saw my naked a number of times and even though I have a small dick, he asked me if I would let him suck me a number of times. He never sucked me, but we are still good mates.

Reactions: cock30 and Gj816

Although I know some now, I honestly don't think there is no telling how many gay friends I have had.

It wasn't until it became fashionable/safe for everyone to announce their preferences that I realized some of my friends were gay.

There were some that I suspected but it never mattered because they were always there for me and I was for them. In hindsight I can tell that there were probably more than a few that were at least bi.

One of my best old military friends is a lesbian and I am thankful she is now happily married. She is closer than a sister and either one of us wouldn't hesitate dropping everything to come to the others rescue.

When it comes to friendship what the hell difference does it make?

Reactions: Gj816 and mranon1