Gay Gene on Law and Order

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was riveted to Law and Order tonight because there was a murder case involving a gay activist who killed a doctor who allegedly found a gay gene. He killed him because he didnt want anyone to abort their children because they didnt want them to be gay. Wow! That literally took my breath away.... Did anyone else see it?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No, but I've heard talk of this sort of idea before, locating a gene and testing babies before they are born for the "gay gene".

Side Note: In Science class we talked about people testing their unborn babies for genetic defects and aborting them if they test positive.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
There isn't a particular gene for homosexuality, but I think that it CAN be caused by a genetic inhibition of chemicals in the body. Researchers have noted homosexual behavior in the offspring of female rats who were stressed during conception and pregnancy, as one example.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
nope sorry if they "turned" straight then they are either in denial or were never gay to begin with.

Well, I was in denial for the longest time that I was gay, but I find myself wanting to be with girls more and more as I become an adult. This bothers me, because everyone - both gay and straight - keeps insisting that it's NOT a phase, and that i'm actually gay but afraid to admit it. Regardless of what you believe, you have to admit that sexuality is a lot more complex than we realize.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There isn't a particular gene for homosexuality, but I think that it CAN be caused by a genetic inhibition of chemicals in the body. Researchers have noted homosexual behavior in the offspring of female rats who were stressed during conception and pregnancy, as one example.

You think that or do you believe that? Just asking b/c my uncle Morey thinks my cousin is gay because his mom was stressed w/rats during her conception and it produced my cousin.

Egads i can't believe you wrote that post!

O

OldFirm08

I heard that in searching for that 'gay' gene, they just flip a switch and the newly developed 'gay-Dar' machine turns on and makes the ID within minutes.