gay giveaways or just imagination..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dong-in-khakis, Feb 18, 2009.

1. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

These things really happened. I don't mean to imply conceit on my behalf, but were they perhaps gay come-ons, invitations or just imagination.

-(no brainer), but a guy I worked with sat down in front of me during a break, peeled a banana, looked me straight in the face, ran his tongue out and licked the shaft of the banana. Never said anything connected to what he did, just did it.

-my new, somewhat stranger of a neighbor once privately but very casually told me that if I ever needed anything to let him know. He paused then said again, anything at all..

-saw a young man in a grocery store I knew from several years back. He glanced in my direction, glanced away then jerked his head back toward me, smiled so warmly and seemed to look at me so sexy, like with bedroom eyes..

-a best friend at work was talking to me one day at break, reaches out and touches me on the hand. Sent a small shiver through me. What was it..?

-a new employee I didn't know at all stopped me one day and asked me how the people where I work were treating me. He then said if they weren't doing me right he'd come and take care of them, just to let him know. Warm looks and a quick smile too.

-a guy I work with raised the waist band of his shirt and showed me his hairy belly-- never does it otherwise. Same bedroom eyes.

A guy I'm great friends with many times looks me up and down when we greet after not seeing each other for a while. Very warm look and smile..

Is it me, is it wishful thinking or just my imagination? Has this happened to anyone else? Again, I'm not trying to be conceited, but has anyone else experienced anything like this? If so please share.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I tend to take these things on a case by case basis and consider the person, situation and if cocktails have been enjoyed...but it sounds to me like you have some folks who are warm for your form!

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok - that banana thing..at WORK? really? well that is just uncalled for. so i will go with the idea that he was suggesting he would like to like your banana.

new neighbor - well that is neighborly of him to offer to be helpful. but ANYTHING?
    well, perhaps he might like to be helpful with SOMETHING other than a cup of milk.

grocery store young guy - had you been 'familiar' with one another in the past? if you had been and he enjoyed it, perhaps he was reliving the pleasantries.

a best friend at work touched your hand - why? was he shaking your hand? was he giving you something that your hands would have touched? did you seem distressed in some way that he was trying to calm or comfort you?

hairy stomach, shirt lift guy at work - why would ANYONE do this at work, unless that was your work? he should stop doing that.

look you up and down guy - maybe you have great clothes that you look good in. maybe you have worked out or gained muscle or lost weight? i generally don't flagrantly look other guys up and down.

Draft saved Draft deleted