Gay guy admiring Str8 cock

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see so many yummy penises here.

& I feel credit is due were credit is due.

Are straight fellows upset if they are complimented by gay guys?

Do you mind that we look?

Do you mind if we tell you how sexy/hot/yummy you are?

& there are some I would like to do more than look at!

How far can we go on here?

Good questions, Guinea Pig. I can't speak for every other straight man here, but I, for one, don't get offended or shocked when a gay guy looks at or even compliments me. Its actually quite flattering...

"How far can we go on here?" I thought there was an amendment in the U.S. constitution protecting a so- called "freedom of speech?" :tongue:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
A cock is a cock. They don't have orientations. Sexuality is actually in the brain, not the cock.

If straight guys had a problem with gay guys looking at their cocks, they wouldn't post them here. Only an idiot would've missed the fact that this site is heavily trafficked by gay men.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A cock is a cock. They don't have orientations. Sexuality is actually in the brain, not the cock.

If straight guys had a problem with gay guys looking at their cocks, they wouldn't post them here. Only an idiot would've missed the fact that this site is heavily trafficked by gay men.

Shit, well... I guess you hit the nail on the head with that statement.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a str8 man, I, as others were, was taken aback at first being complimented on my penis. But, now, I have no issue with it and feel very comfortable about discussing the male sexual organ. Or even sharing a J/O session. It is nice to have a place where men, of any sexual persuasion, can share amongst themselves their own problems and penises. So, GuineaPig, count me in as a proud penis owner and I share it gladly.